What's new

Golden Goat?????

Kushy

Sneak peak of my Golden Goat about 6 weeks into flip.

picture.php

P

pyratth

MrDank, it seems you've made a Golden Goat x ISS cross, a friend of mine gave me some F2 seeds from ndnguy, have you any info about these ones please?

MedEx

I was at my local dispensary this morning getting a few clones and I browsed the rack and saw this funny name "golden goat" I asked what it was, cuz I never seen or heard of this strain. He said It was brought in from a private nursery. Since it was a clone that I never seen before and it probably wouldn't make its way back in any time soon, I decided to get 2 of em. After reading thru all of this, I'm so happy that I got this! 1 will be a mother and the other one will be vegged for a few and then flipped to see how she produces.

Karmic Farmer

Veteran
Rare Dankness did a Golden Goat x Arcata Trainwreck x Neville's Haze = Goatwreck Haze

Also, the Archive seed bank did a Golden Goat x Albert Walker x Manic cross I saw out in Seattle.

That the closest you're gonna get from seed.
The Rare dankness pheno I tried was heavy on the Golden Goat. Like others have said the taste lingers for hours.
I've been smoking the Goat all day today and she is everything she's been made out to be. This was from a pretty messed up run and she is still better than most strains.

Peace,
KF

LifeLess

Veteran
Have a few goats rooting now. Cant wait to get this underway. Had to read this thread for a second time so i could get wound up again. Great work MrD. Ill check back in a couple months when i have some finished pics. Peace LL

Ushade

Jesus. Thank you SO MUCH Dank... This cut is a gift to cannabis growers, smokers and general enthusiasts alike. I know this thread is ancient, but I can't stop myself from singing praises to the GG and her father MrDank. I hope all is well with you. Also, I hope you accept my friend request, as I have 2 of your girls in my scrog and would like to ask a few questions, if you'd be so kind...

Ready4

Veteran
Any nute hints from you Goat lovers ? Seems to have some leaf issues, trying to solve a bit. Thanks

A

acridlab

Ive been feeding mine 700 ppms of sensi grow a / b and b52 equal parts. Loves it
picture.php

JACKBAYBEH

Scored a grip of beans a few months back that were mothered by a GG cut that had been spanked with TomHillHaze pollen. From RootSeller in CO. Need to get those popped.

C. Breeze

Dang man. I just googled all over the internet looking where I could get some of those. Fine score man. Which I could find some for sure

JACKBAYBEH

Dang man. I just googled all over the internet looking where I could get some of those. Fine score man. Which I could find some for sure

Yeah man, was a nice gift from my man J (Barney Dunwell) out in CO. We did a bean exchange and he's a real generous cat so.... GG, HA OG, SSSDH, and a couple others all hit with THH pollen from Rootseller. Never ran RS gear before but I know his GG4 xTHH won a cup. I think that's the only THH cross J didn't send.:biggrin:

C. Breeze

I had a black maduro x toms haze for a few runs, hit her with B.B. X c99 pollen and am just now growing out then first one amongst a bunch of other crosses I made using that male.
Anyway- that's the only plant I've had that had toms haze as a parent, and I liked her enough to keep her a year but not enough to hold her when I ended up breaking it all down for almost a year.
The only golden goat seeds I've been able to come across online were a golden goat BX and the outcross was to daybreaker from (don't kill me if I name this wrong) gage green. I wasn't interested in havin any OG or Chem in the mix so I didn't scoop them up

Smoked the goat for the first time when I moved to Colorado a few years ago. Definitely one of the best strains I tried there. Also had the pleasure of trying the golden ticket & lemon Jeffery since I got back to the north east all top notch

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Lemon Jeffery is some great stuff. I grew out a few that tested out at 30% consistently and fairly decent indoor weight. Would love to check it out again. That GG x THH sounds special, too. I'll keep an eye out just in case some cuts or seeds get loose.

A

acridlab

zesty, lemony, minty, menthol ,, i do not know how to express the aroma,, but golden goat is hands down the best smelling bud I've ever grown… can't wait to smoke this herb,, its in week 8 now,, gonna take it to 10 or 11.
picture.php
picture.php