What's new

Golden Goat?????

Flying Goat

After chatting up DK on this Golden Goat, it is a MUST HAVE for Flying Goat's garden, methinx...

Mr. Dank - any chance of seed? I'm a long way from Colorado, but willing to make the trip if I have to...

I am working with Alabamians for Compassionate Care & as you all know, depression is an issue for those of us with chronic pain and/or on heavy meds... I need the uplifting early harvested Golden Goat for the antidepressant effects...

BTW - I am a for-real goat-herding gal... Here's a pic of my "golden goat," Pearl:

Think Green

Here's my goat twins from my earlier post....

picture.php

picture.php

lollygagger

does anyone have experience growing gg outdoors, especially typical finish date in nor cal? ive heard it was early but 70 days would be ten weeks right? that seems like late oct. anyone?

Burt

Veteran
I've known #17 since NE phish days of old-he's a nice brah and he's since cleaned up the wookness
I want to sample the goat so badly-will it make and appearance at any SE phish dates?
I'll got some C99 and Sour Kush to share

G

guest121295

Here's some of my GG @ day 72 or so, real nice fat buds, I cut this off the side to check for problems, none so far.
picture.php

G

guest121295

Here's the whole plant, been flushing about 8 days, you can see where I picked out the bud...it's actually a pretty good yielder, fat buds and low plants, like old time skunk basic 5 but not the smell, the GG is on her own in that dept...
picture.php

Think Green

You know Think Green's gotta get in on the goat action. Here's a few pics of one of my Goats. Day 53 Already in flush. :bigeye:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Greenmopho

Just out of curiosity, I wonder how far the Golden Goat has made it...how far reached? Out to the west coast? east coast? Canada? other countries?

KarmasWheele

Veteran
some have said to take her to 80 days.but that guy really talks more than he knows so.I'd say 68-70 days your golden....

day 42

picture.php

MrDank

Veteran
10 weeks is perfect, although I have taken her to 77-80 before and she really packs on the weight then

L

Lloyd_Christmas

some have said to take her to 80 days.but that guy really talks more than he knows so.I'd say 68-70 days your golden....

You mean the guy that passed this cut around our area, so you could be lucky enough to actually grow it, right?

Good god... I'm sorry, but you just don't stop being a shithead, do you? A straight up noob who does nothing but start shit with people online, give out bad advice, and try to act like he knows what he's doing in his garden. Learn your place. Every post you make doesn't have to be either you up on someone's balls, or you spewing argumentative/troll garbage. It's just kind of pathetic the way I see you try and weasel you way in with people on this site, playing Mr. Nice Guy until they realize that you're a total douche, then you spend all your time making snide comments about them, instead of learning to grow herb properly.

Your presence is an insult to all the kind and knowledgeable people on this site.

Sorry for mucking up your thread, verm... I really am... I just hate seeing good people who actually contribute (IE:not just jock real growers and beg for cuts in public regional threads under old names) get insulted for nothing. This guy should be given a scarlet letter (again), seriously.

KarmasWheele

Veteran
Lloyd i dont even know what your talking about...I dont even know you.
the man who bread the strain Mr.Dank agrees 10 weeks is fine....
As do all the others....I dont know what your beef is but no one is having any problems with me or my grows or my advice but you....

L

Lloyd_Christmas

Sure thing buddy. You know damn well who I am, and who your comment was directed to. I've had my say. It is funny seeing you play dumb and run to the mods, though.

Sorry folks.

KarmasWheele

Veteran
I already said I don't know you...I am positive that I meant it....That is twice now you hijacked a thread and had to apologize for yourself.......No one else here has to apologize for themselves cause they are trying to contribute to the thread and the community
So do the same or gtfo......thank you....

same as the other pic day 42

picture.php

G

guest121295

Here's some GG I took around day 76 or 78 I don't remember.She reall y has some nice fat buds and is some of the smelliest pot I have, no doubt about it.
picture.php

T

Trinity Gold

picture.php

Golden Goat out doors..Be back in the fall with some updates:tiphat:

Truly a great strain...

MrDank

Veteran
to straighten out any confusion, in a perfect environment the Goat can be taken to 10 weeks...in a less than perfect environment she needs to go 11 weeks. Ihave ran it all the way to 12 weeks and the yields were insane

she doens't produce the best bubblehash, but her BHO will take you on a psychedelic journey :D

Latest posts

Latest posts