What's new

Golden Eagle Snatches Kid...

TLoft13

Since you're intelligent enough to communicate through icmag... do you really have time for posting comments on youtube videos?

I mean.... really?tube

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:
You mean I am the dumbest person on the internet? And the comments on youtube are actually all my different personalities talking to each other? Interesting theory.
But actually i never posted on youtube. Sometimes i just cant resist reading the comments there. The trainwreck effect i suppose.

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
my god when i watched it the first time i was viewer 312, now its up to 16 million. crazy how fast that spread. pretty sure it broke here tho

thanks krunch

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
You mean I am the dumbest person on the internet? And the comments on youtube are actually all my different personalities talking to each other? Interesting theory.
Yes... quite a theory indeed. Where did you come up with it though, I know I didn't post anything like that. LOL
TLoft13 said:
But actually i never posted on youtube. Sometimes i just cant resist reading the comments there. The trainwreck effect i suppose.
That's understandable... I'm guilty of about 20 posts a few years ago myself. :) Once you realize it's a futile waste of time... it gets old fast. :)

S

SeaMaiden

I dont find it unbelievable that a eagle could not snatch up a baby. In fact I would think one thats big enough could do it with no problem. Its a good fake for sure but completely believable IMO..

I'm sure they could snatch a toddler no problem. Ever see this film clip?

Eagle don't fuck around!

[YOUTUBEIF]XafAdkZIYKA[/YOUTUBEIF]

S

SeaMaiden

I more than chortled.

Attachments

• i_shit_U_not_eagle_baby.jpg
    i_shit_U_not_eagle_baby.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 7

TLoft13

Me too. Thanks!

Yes... quite a theory indeed. Where did you come up with it though, I know I didn't post anything like that. LOL
Well i couldnt understand what you said so i tried to speculate. Most of the time my reading comprehension is quiet good but sometimes...
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts