What's new

Goji OG

Grizz

Veteran
really glad you opened a thread on the goji, for one reason. give credit to the most under rated breeders ever. cant wait to get my hands on a cut of these goji's. props to all seed poppers and the breeder

Kalyx

really glad you opened a thread on the goji, for one reason. give credit to the most under rated breeders ever. cant wait to get my hands on a cut of these goji's. props to all seed poppers and the breeder

and props to you Joesy with your contributions to the community!:tiphat:

Peton

Whom shall i ask to move my journal to grow diaries? It would boost my posts, so i can continue to post some pictures.
I shall try borrow a nice camera the next few days, so i can really capture the spirits of these lovely plants.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
post in the website support forum and ask SKIP. He is the sites webmaster..

There's not to much info in here yet.. you could start a new one and just tranfer the data over. the only thing you would lose is others posts. all your pics can be added to the new grow log

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for that info MIAG.

Peton, I have my grow log there as well so you will see what I found in my grow of this fantastic strain. Just make a new one it will take you 30 min to get it up and running.

Peton

Thanks alot for that info! I will try to start a new one, but it kind of feels like spamming, posting the same pictures in two separate threads.

Finally got a real cam, and have taking good pictures.