Veteran
beautiful plants RespectGreen...

happy, healthy, and frosty..:ying:

you did them proud:biggrin:

did you find a goji og pheno?

blessings on the rest of the grow...:tiphat:

RespectGreen

Veteran
I've found one or two, that could be the Goji pheno :D one I think has that Goji berry smell with some added OG funk, and she's deff a fatty..... Thanks a lot for making these!! I've still got another 10-pack to sift... One thing I can say also I seriously did not get a bad phenonot one.,

CannabisTHC

Frosty girls, been wanting to see these ever since I saw them in auction was curious how they'd look, I missed out on the Goji OG and got Fantasy Island instead.

RespectGreen

Veteran
Thanks everyone, here's some more pics :D Loving these girls.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looking good sir.
Have you tried dropping your temps to induce any colours?
I've got mine at 68 and I'm not seeing the formation of any hues.
Great bag appeal on those buds so far -keep up the good vibes.

cheers,

RespectGreen

Veteran
Thanks guys :D

PGW, unfortunately this rooms isn't as sweet as my other room, and I can not drop temps.... No A/c in here, just cooling it all through a heavy air exchange.... I wish though cuz I see the colors in Bs pic at the tude, and it looks KILLER

Thanks for stopping by

RespectGreen

Veteran
Well, well, well here we are @ day 50, and these girls are chuggin' along hard :D

This is only 3 phenos. My memory filled, as soon as I started. The 50/50 pheno is the first 2 pics, and the snow-lotus doms are the next 2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Absolutely beautiful. I've got two packs of these, after seeing you pics I'm going to drop both this week. Nothing but quality from Bodhi.

Looking good RG. Any updates on scents, resin production, etc. I'm on the same schedule as yourself and I'm getting ready to harvest in the next 7-10 days, pheno dependant. Strangely the one I've labelled the true goji og pheno looks like she will be ready at a full 8 weeks/56, whereas the other strawberry and remaining 4 phenos look like they will need a full 60-63. What have you been noticing thus far regarding red hairs and trich development gauging towards maturity?

Just a heads up that I've got my temps at 66, I won't drop it lower than that for the sake of the root zone, but I've seen zero colour change. So it looks like we will be able to use each other's grow reports to help us analyze the situation. I wish i could plant 50 goji og seeds and play with them, but it's almost as good to get 5 people to grow 10 of them if your network is careful and skilled. In my case, i get to take advantage of your report to h elp me with my own, thanks for your reply

p.s. my camera auto focuses so it wouldn't let me take close up pics properly. thus i couldn't get detailed pics in order to crop and enlarge. A friend of mine who won the 2012 TY cup with Atomic Haze by paradise is coming over to harvest the gojis with me and observe the phenos and he will (hopefully) be bringing his or her super expensive camera so i can throw you guys up some pics for review.

kind regards,

MNT/PGC

Latest posts

Latest posts