What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Goji Grow

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
You cooked a duck while I was 'indisposed'?
Very sweet of you, @mexcurandero420

You're very welcome

piggy-miss.gif

buzzmobile

Veteran
After renewing our marriage license I spent a some time trimming the three testers in flower.
20240318_113554.jpg

The plant in the back corner is a Gelato at the beginning of the third week of 12/12. The front row is the three testers.In the foreground is #1-4 , next is #1-1, and lastly tester #1-2. I'm keeping an eye out for male parts.

#1-2 went to flower this past Sunday. #1-1 two Sundays ago, #1-4 is three Sundays in flower.

buzzmobile

Veteran
More rain in the forecast for today and tonight. There is good news to report. The pecan tree in the front yard has leafed out. That is considered a sign that there will be no more freezing temps.

There are clones rooted in 2" pots that need repotting to 4". I have four overgrown clones in 4" pots that also need potting to 3 gallon pots. I am working on getting the rooms set for a week away from home.

We'll be in Texas for the solar eclipse and we are taking a week to enjoy the ride to and fro. We're joining up with several stoners we have known and visited for more than 20 years.

buzzmobile

Veteran
I harvested the Soulmate plant this morning. It's a big girl.

There are flowers that need feeding, but that will happen after my morning feed. There's a big yellow moon setting and the skies are clear. This has all the makings of a nice day. I'll post up some pictures later.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Not a lot about at the moment buzzmobile, lots of small stuff, but should start picking up soon though :good::wave:🐟🎣🛥️ Your garden is looking well ...
Thank you. The flower girls were thirsty this morning so they got some food and water. The Soulmate is hanging in a spare room. It is still a bit moist.
20240324_082125.jpg

This is a Jackberry that I cut down this morning. This one smells like cherries. I dusted a few lower branches with some Jackberry pollen. I am not sure if there are any seeds, but it won't take long to find out.
20240324_082059.jpg

Next week's harvest is this lady, but the tag is missing. It looks and smells like an Animal Cookies. The Kosher Kush, Bomb Lemon Diesel, and two Satoris have not shown sex yet.

There are three testers I am running now in flower weeks 2,3, and 4.
This one is just beginning week 4. It was the tallest of the three. It was also thirsty.

20240324_085939.jpg

Another tester, beginning of the third week in flower. Both are looking like real females so far.
20240324_085858.jpg

Take a break and enjoy a Sunday morning/afternoon/evening. The race starts again tomorrow at sunrise. Be safe out there, Humans.

Attachments

• 20240324_085939.jpg
    20240324_085939.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 14

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Beautiful plants, Buzz, leaves are healthy and growing, not a spot on them.
If youre going to TX may i recommend Braum's, it's a burger and milkshake chain in OK and TX, Poprocks highly recommends them, they have their own ranches for beef and dairy cattle so u can buy milk and cheese from them too i think.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Beautiful plants, Buzz, leaves are healthy and growing, not a spot on them.
If youre going to TX may i recommend Braum's, it's a burger and milkshake chain in OK and TX, Poprocks highly recommends them, they have their own ranches for beef and dairy cattle so u can buy milk and cheese from them too i think.
Good morning, @Bababooey , that sounds like a good recommendation. A cheeseburger and a vanilla shake is a taste sensation for me. I'll have to pop a lactaid tablet or two. There's some Mediterranean blood in some of my veins so a milkshake is worth the bubbles. Hard pass on the fresh milk.
;)

There's a Braum's where we are staying.

The plants were dry yesterday. They should be all perky this morning. All of the leaf spots are hidden.
;)

buzzmobile

Veteran
Here are two of the three testers that were thirsty yesterday. #1-4 is the taller in the back and tester #1-2 is in front of it.
20240325_081836.jpg

This is a shot of Tester #1-1 in front and Tester #1-4 is taller behind it.
20240325_081957.jpg

Tester #1-1 is in the beginning of the 4th week in flower (29 days).
20240325_082109.jpg

Tester #1-4 is 22 days in flower now.
20240325_082118.jpg

buzzmobile

Veteran
Drying time in the basement has been delayed as a result of a precipitation event that began about 7P and stopped this morning about an hour ago. I dumped the rain gauge yesterday afternoon to log the coming storm forecast.

In that time 4.9" of rain accumulated in the gauge. The field is a soggy soggy mess for a day or three.

I'll keep an eye on the sump pump.

buzzmobile

Veteran
It is very wet down there but all looks good. The pump is running every 4-5 minutes.

One of the Satori seedlings showed some pistils yesterday after spending 72 hours in the flower room. The other three plants have not shown anything yet. Bomb Lemon Diesel is growing well and bending towards the light. She got a 180 this morning.

buzzmobile

Veteran
The plants seems to like your basement 😎
Most of the time they do. The hardest part of the year is in the late summer down there. Hot and humid is the rule with the exhaust fans working hard to remove heat from the dehumidifier with some assistance from a portable AC unit. Uncomfortable is the word to describe the rooms in the summer.

Animal Cookies x 88 G13 was yesterday's harvest.
20240331_071009.jpg

20240331_071316.jpg

It grew a sturdy stalk.
20240331_071958.jpg

buzzmobile

Veteran
More rain is approaching this morning.
Another critter got its picture taken yesterday morning. It's a broad headed skink and it likes to hang out on the dehumidifier and soak up some btu's. They are very fast.
20240402_072016.jpg

We are leaving for Texas Friday AM so the garden is getting organized for my brother who will water for me.

20240402_072037.jpg

buzzmobile

Veteran
It's not only a grow room but a reptile 🦎 room too. Awesome 💯 😎 How much are the tickets for visiting?
Where you heading?
There have been snakes and a rabbit and a Carolina wren and frogs and bugs down there at one time or another. Admission is free but you have to call ahead for reservations. Ask for Jenny. You can visit the gift shop on the way out.

Heading for Texas a little northeast of Dallas for the total solar eclipse. Forecast looks like it will be cloudy, but we will be sharing the event with some long time friends who live in the path of totality.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
There have been snakes and a rabbit and a Carolina wren and frogs and bugs down there at one time or another. Admission is free but you have to call ahead for reservations. Ask for Jenny. You can visit the gift shop on the way out.

Heading for Texas a little northeast of Dallas for the total solar eclipse. Forecast looks like it will be cloudy, but we will be sharing the event with some long time friends who live in the path of totality.

Cool didn't know that you had Ohm people as friends.🙏
Last time I saw a solar eclipse was in 1999. I was at work and after the event everyone was levitating just like when you're on shrooms. That was a really cool experience.🌌

Latest posts

Latest posts