What's new

Going to PERU/Amazon. Shaman finding me Seeds!!!

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
taking a trip to Peru
Got a friend with family in the jungle. So their uncle is taking me to see a Shaman and they are going to do some vodoo. but they are also going to find me seeds,

a dream to go somewhere exotic and find some landrace.

gonna be a trip and a half.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, sounds fun if nothing else, you would think a Shaman would have access to the good stuff.

self

Hope you find that fuego mota B.
I spent some time traveling around peru and ecuador last year about this time, sampled plenty of the local leaf, some better than others. They always do a real shitty job of curing it, and its half mature sometimes, but you'll definitely wind up with seeds. That shaman may be a good source...
I too have a friend with a family in the jungle...? He runs an ayahuasca retreat.
Thats another story though, the shamans down there in the amazon are pretty powerful!
:whee:
have a good one,
~self

banicans

Awesome! Find some Psychotria colorata seeds while your down there. ;)

Cant hurt to bring some some D.cabrerana and caapi also though. haha I am jealous!

B. Friendly

Veteran
will be interesting. Friends Uncle lives in jungle and he's been asked by friend to find seed. so I think that having these locals will pay off fortunes.

really really want to come back with something I can enter in a competition, new and unique, but quality is hopefully in the area I am travelling to???????????????

Puff on

self

try to get a look at some growing, or fresh cut plant, then you can better gauge potential imho. hard to tell from brown leafy seedy compacted local product.
definitely kicked my ass once or twice though...my friends and I took a three day boat ride from yurimauguas to iquitos and one of the crew hooked us up with what turned out to be at least a zip for the trip. it was crucial sleeping in hammocks on deck with fifty other people to get blazed at the back of the boat for bed time. and to pass the time the rest of the days too for that matter...
jah bless ganja
good luck!

B. Friendly

Veteran
I know that the shaman is thinking of applying ayahuasca to my skin, not sure if he wants me to drink it. but think whiile he's not looking... lol

anyways thanks all,
whatever happens it'll be fun. South America is a great place...

Puff on

Purppura

Peru would be nice plaste to have a trip.

Dreaming of it some times... oh.

I got seeds by couple hands but originally got from Peruvian streetplayer indians.
This Peruvian weed is easy:) Quite fast flovering on 24h light period but starts it more rapidly when she has got a couple hours of dark night.

small, thinleafed sativa/ruderalis with mild odor. Small seeds, buds, little resin, small harvest. Some got purple stems. Nice cuties.

I just smoked Unknown Peruvian x Finnish "breeded" Autoflower multihybrid.
Peru gave its slender sativa buds to this feno. And yes it still hits nice. I like it.

This outlook makes me want to name it Peruvian ruderalis:
peruv.jpg

http://img130.imageshack.us/i/peruv.jpg/
peruv.jpg

Last edited:

B. Friendly

Veteran
Leave tomorrow afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish Me Luck

Thanks for all the kind words

and Puff ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

designer

I read a thread here about a guy that went to Peru. His report of the weed was not too good. Hope you have better luck. I think the Americans have passed the South Americans up in weed quality. Hell, even the Canadians are getting close to doing it too.