What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

JAWS

seeded durban poison

1-22.JPG
1-23.JPG
1-24.JPG
1-25.JPG

poison blackberries ..

JAWS

this is the 8 week durban poison phenol, this branch was taken at day 56 the plant it's self is still upright at day 61.

durban poison-1.JPG
durban poison-2.JPG
durban poison-3.JPG
durban poison-4.JPG
durban poison-5.JPG

smell now is chemical & wet plant, only been drying 4 day when the pic was taken. some ppl are liking the way this looks some not so much. MEHH i just grow them !..

GMO DAWG just because this bud is just awesome.
gmo dawg-1.JPG

peace ..

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I am thinking of educating myself on the durban because I am now curious if they are known for expressing widish fan leaves

Last edited:

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
perhaps some cultivars have potential to express both narrow and broad leaf maybe it is similar to the Jamaican Kings Bread I have ran that shows both narrow and wide leaf and my seeds came from the orange hills of jamaica from an old group I used to be on everyday making me want to play with some chocolate thais or original haze f4 seeds thanks for the inspiration