What's new

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer

Is dough ball cookies a selected pheno you have been stabilizing? Or an outcross

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
EMPER.

it's an f1 piece i made a while back, testing it now myself...

peace :)

Yeaaah! Have ya tried to make oil out of her or sift or anything loaded with terpenes? Dough ball cookies sounds like a killer piece my friend. Jaws gear will forever be in my garden! So keep this thread updated if ya can I'm hella interested

JAWS

a small BLACK CHERRY SODA carrying more BLACK CHERRY KUSH SEEDS..

she's small but big enough for what i need her for in this round.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Jaws where can I find info on Krazy kush? Flower time, lineage any information would be greatly appreciated.

JAWS

SFV OG KUSH * KILLA KUSH you running the freebie f2's ?.

8-10 weeks

never really spent any time with this piece, ran her once made some freebies and moved on..i think i have like 6 pic of her mainly when she was small, one bud shot but it's a tight shot with seeds so nothing can really be seen or learned from it..

should get some nice purple from her.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I was gifted them. Just said krazy kush on it. Did some search I saw some pics looked Krazy beautiful! Thanks for the info.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only person I have seen grow Krazy Kush is from highersolutions. Is this your piece Jaws?. Looks like it has The white In her..

highersolutions picture
picture.php

Last edited:

dumpsterkush

Damm got a few nice prices going for sure brother love seeing your work keep it up

What up @hammerhead do you have a thread also i.love to keep up with good peeps and their work vibes

JAWS

if it's HIGHER pic then that's his girl for-sure, i got seeds from him a while back and made freebie f2's with her...and ya she looks like that for real, decent strain i just always have so much going and i can not keep everything going, she came and went..

peace :biggrin:

JAWS

have a couple BCS cut's in the 4x4 still not sure what to hit them with...either COOKIE WRECK fem pollen or some SUPER SKUNK F2 pollen...