What's new

Going to Hawaii (Vacation)

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
Waiting for my ride to the airport. It is going to be a long day! I do gain two hours on the trip over though.

Kind of funny, going to a nice tropical place, where Cannabis is illegal. It's cool though, smoking weed in Hawaii to me is as natural as breathing a warm ocean breeze. I will get off my plane and go straight for Kona. I will start asking the skateboarders for weed immediately. I am not traveling naked at any rate.

I have not felt temperatures above 80 degrees since September and I need it. This vacation is so badly needed. My original plans for this trip have fallen apart, as always, but I am still going. I am going alone and going to find and make friends there. You are born and die alone, and sometimes go on vacation alone.

No computer on this trip, but a pretty smart phone. Any entries to the site will be short. I may check in, and then again I may not. Any good weed scoring advice is appreciated. Last time in Kona I was scoring ounces of outdoor that was pretty much mids, not much better than outdoor in Oregon.

Aloha and Mahalo mi amigos. Catch me swimming with the turtles and drinking a Heiney or two.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Hit the Kona Brewing company around happy hour. You will most likely find the local crowd you seek.

The beer is great as well. Enjoy.

huligun

Veteran
Hit the Kona Brewing company around happy hour. You will most likely find the local crowd you seek.

The beer is great as well. Enjoy.

I have heard this advice from more than one source, so there must be something to it. I will be there. I would prefer to not smoke mids grown by skateboarders if I can avoid it. This is my vacation~ I won't be able to do this again until summer.

S

SeaMaiden

Waiting for my ride to the airport. It is going to be a long day! I do gain two hours on the trip over though.

Kind of funny, going to a nice tropical place, where Cannabis is illegal. It's cool though, smoking weed in Hawaii to me is as natural as breathing a warm ocean breeze. I will get off my plane and go straight for Kona. I will start asking the skateboarders for weed immediately. I am not traveling naked at any rate.

I have not felt temperatures above 80 degrees since September and I need it. This vacation is so badly needed. My original plans for this trip have fallen apart, as always, but I am still going. I am going alone and going to find and make friends there. You are born and die alone, and sometimes go on vacation alone.

No computer on this trip, but a pretty smart phone. Any entries to the site will be short. I may check in, and then again I may not. Any good weed scoring advice is appreciated. Last time in Kona I was scoring ounces of outdoor that was pretty much mids, not much better than outdoor in Oregon.

Aloha and Mahalo mi amigos. Catch me swimming with the turtles and drinking a Heiney or two.
Uh, huli... Hawaii is one of the MMJ states. I wouldn't want to be a patient out there because it is not easy growing your own *or* making acquisitions, but it's not like you're going to Oklahoma.

Don't spend time here, get out, have fun!

oldhaole

Veteran
Hulligan....Kona's high temperature will reach 82 today. The low about 70. Trades 10 -15....just figgured i'd kick that in for all the Eastcoasters digging themselves out after the blizzard.

And Sea Maden is right....MMJ is legal to residents...and she is wrong too.....hate to contradict you but....it is not hard to grow your own here. Nor is it hard to find....The BI is loaded with product for sale. It's just the tourists usually only buy once and there is no repeat business, so they dont get the best and they pay through the nose for it.

If he was comming to Maui....we'd fix him up right...

Anyway...have a good vacation Huligan.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Nice spot on the water in Kona called On The Rocks. Good spot to watch the sunset with a fruity beverage. Not a place to score, just a nice spot that my wife and I liked. Enjoy.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
since september!!

i havent seen any nice weather for years, maybe had two really sunny days all year last year that went over 80f.. and the last time i went on holiday was about 10 years ago.. it's just a perpetual seasonal affective disorder here.. i wish "climate change" would bring me some extremes instead of clouds and rain..

but then again i'm not from the equator,, have a good time huligan :smoke out:

I

iamoregone

i love north shore Oahu. got some cool buddies that live on ke nui right next to sunset beach. sunset @ sunset smoke sessions with the brahs are the best. just spent november there and Kauai and cant wait to get back!

huligun

Veteran
Thanks Everyone... All is well, better than well... Well, gas prices are insane here. Outside of that everything is great. Scored a little already, and had a few drinks. As soon as I smelled the leis in coming off of the plane I felt so great

picture.php

Green lung

Veteran
Make sure rent a vehicle and visit the whole island, I was amazed at the big islands different environments. A few days you can pretty much hit everything up.

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
don't forget hapuna beach for bugie board ,waves are pumping right now,can hear them from my house

also 69's beach just up the road
redwater cafe in waimea
go to the end of the road in kohala and hike down into the vally
waipio vally is nice but need 4x4
pick up a woofer(world of organic farming)and go to a rave in hamakua

S

SeaMaiden

Hulligan....Kona's high temperature will reach 82 today. The low about 70. Trades 10 -15....just figgured i'd kick that in for all the Eastcoasters digging themselves out after the blizzard.

And Sea Maden is right....MMJ is legal to residents...and she is wrong too.....hate to contradict you but....it is not hard to grow your own here. Nor is it hard to find....The BI is loaded with product for sale. It's just the tourists usually only buy once and there is no repeat business, so they dont get the best and they pay through the nose for it.

If he was comming to Maui....we'd fix him up right...

Anyway...have a good vacation Huligan.
Sorry, I didn't explain it well (under the gun to get going to the Lowe's down for some shopping).

When my ex-daughter-in-law was living in Hawaii, I tried to find her some help for debilitating headaches. I tried to find a dispensary, y'all don't seem to have them. No cooperatives, no collectives, nothing like that. You must grow your own. She didn't have that kind of time, and being a military wife with kids, she wasn't going to go and try to find something on the street. Being a military wife living in military housing, neither was she in a good position to even try to grow her own. The main issue has been that her headaches are truly debilitating. (She was rearended in an accident that made the news out there, apparently it was pretty bad.)

I was unable to get a clear fix on personal cultivation limitations, etc, which, from my point of view (being here in Cali), made figuring out what could and couldn't be done rather difficult.

It's far different from California, Colorado, Oregon or Washington--all states that allow various mechanisms for patients to acquire needed meds.

huligun

Veteran
Life has been So good. I have had a perma-grin on my face for two days.

Met some locals here that are sort of bums and been hanging out with them. Since I have a big car they suggested going to Hilo because the surf is up on the windward side. We drove through macadamia and coffee plantations. Of course we stopped to smoke weed and collect a couple tree-fall nuts along the way.

picture.php

TheFlyinHaWyn!

nice, you found some weed. have fun bro, it is beautiful!! west side had some waves i heard, but killer you made it to the east side. aloha

TheFlyinHaWyn!

ps, i can get uncle old ass sativa not the best tasting weed for $150 all day long. i choose not to because its not the best. weed is easy to find, good weed that tastes killer is less easy to find, but worth it if you can get it. me, i just grow my own. aloha

Latest posts

Latest posts