What's new

Godzuki [Billy Goat]

G

This pheno of Godzuki [Thai x Green Giant] was a plant of medium stature with a hybrid look to her. Not alot of stretch in flower, jumped about 1/3. Had a fairly strong smell but not overwhelming. Easy to grow. Nute requirements were minimal. She was grown with twin colas which worked well, but I would recommend single cola. The buds were heavy enough to split her down the middle which is why she was harvested at 60 days. I was planning on taking her 65.

[Godzuki on the left]

Cured: Mason jars/33 days

Smell: herbal and flowery

Taste: the first few hits of a joint are peppery. Then it settles into a creamy, smooth, unsweet cocoa flavor. The second half of the joint is absolutely delicious. Very nice and very different from anything else I have.

Buzz: nearly all in the head. Potent and long lasting.

Medicinal value: makes you feel good all over. Energizing.

A definite keeper.

G

:wave: Elvis,
That BillyGoat made some nice stuff huh,Outstanding job on growing her,so heavy she split,wow :yummy: How is she on yield?

G

Very nice Elvis, so you seem to have enjoyed her...that wasn't that heavy Thai dom pheno that the H3ads had going was it? Sounds like the high is heavy on the sativa...any paranoia?

:wave:

G

Hi blue, no paranoia. This one had a hybrid appearance. 50/50 would be my guesstimate.

G

Hi Elvis, first report I read on a BillyGoat strain. It sounds like he did something right on this one. Nice looking yeilds and potency to match. I like the sound of it. I apreciate the report and hope you got more.

G

Hi Smokey......got plenty more coming as they reach 30 days cure.

Yo bartender....whatcha smokin' bro? This is the smoke report......lol. See under the pics in post #1. heh heh....stoner :wave:

G

Good report SE. What's it like to have such a variety of strains to toke on now. Looks like you gotter dialed in fer sur. "Gotter" from the redneck dictionary. :D

Mo,

P.S. Still looking forward to meeting you someday, I'd be willing to drive up there Bro.

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Spankin' Elvis said:
Yo bartender....whatcha smokin' bro? This is the smoke report......lol. See under the pics in post #1. heh heh....stoner :wave:

LOL boy do i feel like a dumbass... i got caught up in all your purty pictures.

Sounds tasty. happy smokes elvis.

leeroy- har har har :D hopin the best for you leeroy. take care bro

peace

G

Spank Elivis
Nice, I love how it split the stem right in the middle.. Thats awesome weight.. Thanx for sharing.. Where do you get Billygoats seeds? That looks like a winner... peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
Started 12/12.. Pics soon...

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

G

Spakin, Thanks for the thread and the report. Just came across this thread tonight as i just got in town. Been traveling alot and have been away from the PC alot. It's so nice to start seeing more thread on the last batch of seeds that where made. All i can say now to any that are wanting seeds. Is that's it going to be a while, but the ball is rolling. Still waiting for the court shit to get over. Once that is over, i will be moved and in full swing. There will be plenty of seeds to go around. Spankin, sound like you got best of both works with this cross. Glad you enjoyed her and have heard the same report on the pepper taste also. Sounds like the yield is looking like the GG in the cross. I'm guessing a single main cola will yield you better on the next run, but the stalk splitting. Is also a very good sign :) Thanks for the report and your thread. I will be back under my old screen name once things are over with court. Feel free to hit me up by PM at my girls account here. If others are wanting seeds and are thinking about PMing me. They are all gone, but the parent plants are in safe places. Take care and super grow Spankin.
Your Buddy
BG

G

Hiya BG. :wave: I'm very pleased with her. I hope to keep her a long time. She does yield nicely. Can't wait to see ya back in bidness. Best of luck with the legal difficulties. If there's any justice left in this world, it'll go in your favor.

G

There is a "purple" pheno in there as well so keep your eyes open. We got one out of thirty and then two other strong phenos.

All grown outdoors though so I have less input on indoor grows. I will be growing out some more indoors and in hydro in the fall for some excitement.

Tex

G

Texas Kid said:
There is a "purple" pheno in there as well so keep your eyes open. We got one out of thirty and then two other strong phenos.

All grown outdoors though so I have less input on indoor grows. I will be growing out some more indoors and in hydro in the fall for some excitement.

Tex

Any word on some picture of the "purple" pheno TK? Knew you was trying to get those boys to take some pictures, but never heard anything else about that Pheno. Glad, those boys like that cross. Looking forward to growing out my breeding stock to find that special girl. Got plenty of seeds to find that one Pheno type. Hope all is well with you and the family.
Take care,
BG

PS Looking forward to all the smoke reports also. Glad Spankin like it also and found a nice keeper in the bunch.
Take care

G

Gettin these guys to take pictures and then get then to me somehow has been a real chore.

It was the only one that expressed the purple color during flower.

I'm still beatin on these boys to take pics BG but it's like pullin teeth.

The one thing that has cropped up a little is mold in the large colas. They tell me that all strains must acclimate to Hawaii and that the first couple of rounds usually produces alot of hermie tendencies and this was not an exception. Keep in mind though that this is outdoor in a tropical enviroment and would reflect normal indoor growing tendecies. We'll get it figured out though pretty quick.

Good show BG

Tex