What's new

GODZILLA GRAPE HARVEST PIX+OUTDOOR HARVEST PIX PURPLE

B

Brad

Dalat 20 wk flower(thumbs down yuk)

Dalat 20 wk flower(thumbs down yuk)

Veitnamese Dalat 20wk flower friggin terrible weed the hype was not worth the space taste like cardboard,smelled like burning hair and was weak buzz

:cuss: :spank:

B

Brad

Godzilla lemon

Godzilla lemon

Godzilla lemon live shots and dry

really strong indica tasty :rasta: :headbange

B

Brad

random pix

random pix

sweet tooth#3

SWt#3Xwhite Rhino

Early durbanX BC Big Bud

sir smoke-a-lot

KGBxElectric Haze(super dank)

G

that K.g.b/Elec Haze looks so frosty,great job. the swt/wht rhino looks very awesome also.how long did the kgb haze take to flower?

ocanabis

Godzilla x Lemon Swiss

Godzilla x Lemon Swiss

Hi BreederBrad2

Nice lookin crop.The Godzilla looks mighty fine.I have a question for you.I recently was gifted some Godzilla x lemon Swiss and was wandering what the linage.

I understand the Godzilla is Legends Ultimate(male) x God clone
but what about the Lemon Swiss ?
Tkx
Ocanabis

B

Brad

The lemon swiss is a select pheno from one of my first hybrids purple swiss.purple swiss is a purple indica maleX swiss outdoor strain.i used it for outdoor,i gave f2 purple swiss to greens and he found the lemon swiss a greasy lemony 11 weeker,smell and taste and stone are all top notch...here's purple swiss

Last edited:
B

Brad

ya mon 7 gallon buckets.the swiss is so fast in veg its unreal,they get big very fast

G

BreederBrad2 said:
Godzilla grape is just 1 line of a few coming from my godzilla lines.the grapes have a nice fuelish grapish fruity sweet taste right down to the end of the joint.its a heavy indica cross with A+ bag appeal and can be harvested as early as 45 days but 56 really make them shine,its my bread and butter.,here some Godzilla'A'

share!!! :p

Last edited:
B

Brad

ya know i havent got back to godzilla 'A' for quite awhile,it went a diffrent direction an kinda faded in the backround.maybe sometime in 2008 get er going again.true commercial growers wet dream.funkin potent as well

B

Brad

trust me i wanted the dalat to be so good,but i thought it was a weak strain

Latest posts

Latest posts