What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Goats' Grows

Goats

next up

10 fem seeds. hoping to keep 8 strong plants

fruity pebbles og x animal cookies
gg4 x wedding cake
GMO x adub

picture.php

Goats

fingers crossed for sure.

got an email today from the dr's office saying the referral was mailed. funny to think this will all be 100% legal in a short time.

Goats

1 day soak and into paper towels. when i put them into the bags only 3/10 had cracked. checked after a couple hours on the modem/router and 9/10 are open now. guessing the last will be open by morning.

they'll go into coco tomorrow.

Goats

cracked beans went into cups on sunday.

here we are today. all 10 up and running. told my partner to backfill the stretchy ones tomorrow when he's in there. they're in a prop tray under a little t5 right now. they'll go into the little tent in a couple days.

picture.php

Goats

gonna pull 'em at 10 weeks. two sundays from now.

this little tester top is smelling real good.

mikeross

Real nice journal... good read!

I know Megacrop has changed their formula a few times now. They even have a 2 part in their lineup.

Have you ever used their booster?