What's new

*Gnarls Barkley*

dj digigrow

Anyone listen to thier album,,,, Classic... Definitly a smokers album... Light one and let it play!!! Thier on tour the the Chilli Peppers!

gnarlsbarkley.jpg

got to www.myspace.com/gnarlsbarkley for a listen!

G

Crazy is awesome tune - I'm waaaay too old be up on most newer tunes, but that one has got me and won't let go...

And I also remember Sir Charles Barkley - whatta character...

lol

ws

tubby

i saw them live in ATL there bad ass well it depends how baked u are cause i cant listen to it unless im smokin a phat joint u no wat i mean?

G

honestly cee-lo and dangermouse were way doper before they teamed up.

G

i thought they were awesome, i saw them this summer...i'm gonna go see them again with the chili peppers, i mean how sweet is that show??? can't wait...

Irishslappop

Ganja struetu?
cee-lo is better solo. dangermouse is better solo and with MF Doom. over-all it's not bad, but its not particularly great either.

tubby

dont quote me but someone said that they were on the pick list for banaroo 2007. that would be so dope!!

simpleword

The only song that I've heard by them is their cover of gone daddy gone by the Violent Femmes. It was alright, not nearly as good as the original though. Maybe I'll look into some more of their music.

Jnicks

hey man, i saw gnarles live in NYC over the summer. twas a pretty good show, so many ppl were blazing there. it was outdoors in central park but you could still catch a heavy smell o' da ganga!

J