What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gluekle and I

TheMan13

Veteran
Howdy ICMag! I've been lurking for many a year. I had registered this account back in 2012, but this will be my very first post here. I go by TheMan13 on more than a few other forums and have had the pleasure of getting to know many regular members here over the years. I am a Michigan medicinal patient, caregiver and grower working with a pretty nice stable of genetics.

I thought I'd use this introduction thread to share my newest family member just finishing up her first cycle here as well. She's a Gorilla Glue #4 cross bred by ICMag's own Hammerhead/Purple Frostbyte using his Querkle male some time ago. She shares an inaugural/test run of a 5x5 flowering tent and Govita Pro with Joesy Whales' Gorilla Glue #4. Both ladies are simply in 8 gallon pots of Happy Frog dirt using Botanicare nutrients. The GG4 streched a bit too much as could be expected, while the Gluekle had minimal stretch hitting my mark within the first few weeks.

Gluekle @ day #17

Gluekle - Gorilla Glue #4 (F) x Querkle (M)

Mother: Gorilla Glue #4
Lineage: Sour Dubb x Chem Sis x Chocolate Diesel
Breeder: Joesy Whales (ICmag)
Flowering Time: 56 - 60 Days
Awards: High Times Cannabis Cups LA & MI 2014, 1st Place Hybrid
Form: Clone Only

Father: Querkle
Lineage: Urkle x Space Queen
Breeder: TGA Genetics
Flowering Time: 56 - 60 Days
Form: Seed

I'm hoping to be dropping some Gluekle pics and labs here over the next month or so. If you've ran this lady, please share your experience and pics here as well.

[YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQk8tdV7YeI[/YOUTUBEIF]

TheMan13

Veteran
Larger pic of Gluekle @ day #17. Still learning to use this site ...

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts