What's new

Globalist world control pigs just see the world differently

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
They look at a map or globe, and see the various resources they can plunder. These daze, I look at a globe or map, and wonder about all the various landraces, the hash making techniques, etc... have been lost over the last 50 years. A pothead would label the areas differently, based on the strains and hash, IMO.

https://twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/903784615357403138

Last edited:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I wasn't aware that there were any resources left to plunder or unsullied landraces left.

..... sure hope I'm wrong and there's a Secret Hidden Valley left somewhere in the world.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
to me the only thing left to plunder is the inside of your mind through psychedelics, and it's relatively free! :greenstars:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I am hankering to revisit riding the L train. No plundering intended, just an interesting ride.

Been during almost that same 50 years away from acid, that the US .guv destroyed cannabis - or tried anyways. Just like they tried to do with the Wolf.

I wonder what retired DEA agents who made it their carreer to eradicate weed and the people involved in it, think of their life's work now? How many smoke?

Latest posts

Latest posts