What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Glasshouse growtents on ebay

G

Hi guys,

Just a quick headsup to those cheap glasshouse tents, I just received a 50x50x100cm veg tent and the bastards sending them with "growtent" written on the cardboard Box. Wtf..my in-laws carried that shit from the gate to the house and had more than enough time to read it. I didn't even expect that a company for indoor growshit can be that stupid...never again...sellers name was livibe_official. If you read this..eff you..big time

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
You should have mentioned it in the comment section of your order "stealth ship" (if available). Grow tents aren't uncommon for growing other stuff than weed. Just a thought!

G

It shouldn't be on the box in the first place..what if the neighbours see it. Or the postman is a prick. Nobody needs to know

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I rarely get a postal, and usually something isn't right. I have collected stuff and been handed it with "heres your whatever" mate. Naming the item. They get bored. If a parcel sloshes they already recognise the return postal code from other times. If not, they are on their phone. With fair reason as some fluids can't be sent. I have seen them look at stuff and get there phone out. Look something up while looking at the parcel. Then give a nod as the parcel and phone loose interest. Anything of value is tracked door to door and records kept. It's quite insane. Shops put dozens of parcels for collection and the driver knows what it all is. The van gets to the depot and it's just the same. My mail goes elsewhere and he is forever asking questions, we have had to bluntly tell him to mind his own business, asking us who actually lives there, and what stuff is. Moaning about how many parcels come. A carer next door took in one parcel and give it us saying he's your pump. We didn't even know it was a pump. It was from China and not obvious. She somehow knew though.

Just fuck that. Go to the shop. Our last tent was an odd size... had to come mail... said Grow Tent. Thankfully not the postman. It's sickening though.

Latest posts

Latest posts