What's new

glass concentrate dishes...whats the point!?

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Lol, i've been wondering this myelf for a while. Seems like dust would get into it left out on a table and light as well as oxidizing oxygen, which would break down the thc...right? For 85 bucks, I still don't get it. Why cant I just let the oil reach Kero viscosity on the pyrex dish used to run the extraction, or another?

...only thing I can think of, is that these dishes would allow one to get ALL the oil out of the container, where as some of the 1 gram, and 1 oz oil jars, seem to collect oil in hard to reach places due to the shape and small size of the container.

There are some of us who believe.that the extra cooking time reduces potency. I admit to having an unfounded suspicion because I don't bother to put a thermometer in the extraction. Bang, you got me. LOL!

mrcreosote

Veteran
I'm still trying to find those dram bottles with a glass wand like the old time iodine bottles.
Good fer get up and go and sending treats via mail.

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
I leave mine sitting out.. Im too lazy to put it away after I get high

I think you get a special or custom wooden "connoisseur" box to store your stuff in if you are all hospital clean about your stuff, and don't want cat hair in your wax... plus it makes your dick hard if your a neat freak. haha

zapwildrr

Concentrate dishes are also used for nectar collectors. Which ar basically rigs that are straight tubes with nails on the end so u suck up the hit