What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Glad I found this forum

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
looking good man, i like the bamboo scaffolding
about how far down did you lower her profile
depending on how much she stretches during flower you could be all set
what is the strain (sorry if this was covered before)
how did the milk and water work out for you?

garyw

The plant is in a garden box that is foot tall and the plant itself is about 4 1/2' tall and I broke the stems at 2 1/2' and all the side leaves are growing up and starting to grow flowers. I now have over 50 leaves starting to grow up from the sides of the stems and starting to flower on all of them and it has only been 10 days. I am fertilizing with root uprising bloom. I have quadrupled the flowering by bending over stems and scrogging with bamboo. I excited now. Hope I can harvest before they get mold.

garyw

The seeds were non feminized Alaska Thunderfuck. given to me from a friend of a friend.Water and milk might be helping I have had fog and mist almost every day this month but sunshine most every day mornings have been mostly low 50s in mornings and night and dropped as low as 48 a few nights. so far the plants have no mold or mildew. Definately has not hurt the plant is healthy and calcium is supposed to be good for the plant.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
does the box have a solid bottom? can the roots can grow directly into the ground under the box
even with a good stretch it should still be a good size when shes finished and will hopefully stay below the fence line
"I have quadrupled the flowering by bending over stems and scrogging with bamboo. I excited now."
i am a big fan of scrog style growing too
with such a nice scaffold in place you can let the branches get super heavy with blooms and make the nmost of your bends
if mold is a major issue, you could snip off a few of the lower branches to increase airflow under the canopy
i usually lollipop a bit just to make sure all the energy goes to the main tops plus it makes it easier to inspect/water
looking good man and i hope she finishes up nicely

garyw

The sideboards are 2x12's I turned the soil inside the box I live on the beach so the yard is sandy loam about a foot deep with gravel under that. so about 2' deep with good drainage I only have to water once a week maybe longer but I use two gallons with 6 drops of PH down weekly. I have been adding uprising bloom every couple weeks but getting a little burn on leaf tips so I am going to back off or quit fertilizing til harvest I am about 2 weeks since start of leaves going offset instead of straight across and some Pistils. All new to me.