What's new

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Looking very good !! hopefully I find something like the #6 she has such a nice fade from what I have seen.

rockymountainJ

For some reason i cant vote for stars... havnt been able to since i became a supporter anyone have same issue..
Oh well aspen.. 5 stars none the less

Wolfshadoe

Ha.ha Dans!! I just relized that too!!

Lol,,Always wonderd what those stars were..

WOW!!..A big difference since I last saw them...I can say this with no bullshit at all. your grow is one of the best first grows I have ever saw..Them buds are gonna get real phat..

lol..Get some 250 watts for sides...1000 for top..flower about 4ft finnish about 6-7 ft..ALL bud space..Dont know how ya can move around in there though:biggrin:

You not only got skills gal,but ya got a plan for future grow and you are already top knotch in ws 's book.

Starting from seed is also time consuming. I find simple floro's work well for mothers/clones,and mature clones really take off when
put in 12/12..A big :woohoo: for ya!!!
<ws>

Aspenou812

Veteran
Ha.ha Dans!! I just relized that too!!

Lol,,Always wonderd what those stars were..

WOW!!..A big difference since I last saw them...I can say this with no bullshit at all. your grow is one of the best first grows I have ever saw..Them buds are gonna get real phat..

lol..Get some 250 watts for sides...1000 for top..flower about 4ft finnish about 6-7 ft..ALL bud space..Dont know how ya can move around in there though

You not only got skills gal,but ya got a plan for future grow and you are already top knotch in ws 's book.

Starting from seed is also time consuming. I find simple floro's work well for mothers/clones,and mature clones really take off when
put in 12/12..A big :woohoo: for ya!!!
<ws>

Thanks WS.....
I really think its about being prepared, putting in the time and experimenting for a few years and researching, It amazes me now that i have learned so much about my chosen Grow style and systems and Let's face it the gg4 is one HELL of a plant to start my first run with the structure growth rates and tenacity of that BITCH....... The practical experience i gained just keeping mothers alive all that time has shown to be invaluable! Planning and preparation will only take you so far, there are hundreds of people here on IC Mag (New aspiring Growers) that have to realise that you just have to START GROWING! Get a pot some seed dirt and a light of some sort and get started, then post pictures ask questions, share your opinions... Before long those people will have friends and supporters.... That's when things turn around and the PEOPLE here on the MAG stand up and Offer such amazing support and advice....... I sincerely hope that in the future some aspiring GROWERS follow the road map I have laid out for them in this thread. That's what the MAG is all about right.... People that all have a common interest...... Good People that share, help,advice, support you and people that care enough to post on your behalf... Thanks WS...... because of your awesome post here today........ yea going to be an amazing day..... Thanks everyone! I certainly wouldn't be as far down the rabbit hole as i am now without all of you guys :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

Aspenou812

Veteran

Its still really thick in there no matter how much i trim back.... the smaller fans step up..... the growth is simply PROFOUND.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts