What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
I started soaking dirty bowls and all kinds of glass and titanium so far we’ve cleaned like 11 bowls and buckets all 3 e nails and 6 pipes.. Now who’s with me thinking dirty smoking devices suck... only thing worse is cleaning them all

Aspenou812

Veteran
Something weird about my spider mite issue... and this seams very odd to me... I’ve got them on the Mac 1 plants and haven’t seen them on another plant in the flower room... not a single one no Patchy leaves full of bites no bugs and not a single web... isn’t that strange? They have had to spread right? With all the wind in the room... they gotta be in the other plants right... I FOG all of the plants plants the same and spent the same amount of time on inspections too... really blows my mind ya know... Maybe I’m catching them before they really go the fuck off... the FOG is terribly impressive too the hand Fogger handles foliar/IPM combinations like a champ Natural oil’s too and all at two to ten microns... My atomizers especially those from AREOSCIENCE are simply hands down my favorite Grow Tools...

RockinRobot

Something weird about my spider mite issue... and this seams very odd to me... I’ve got them on the Mac 1 plants and haven’t seen them on another plant in the flower room... not a single one no Patchy leaves full of bites no bugs and not a single web... isn’t that strange? They have had to spread right? With all the wind in the room... they gotta be in the other plants right... I FOG all of the plants plants the same and spent the same amount of time on inspections too... really blows my mind ya know... Maybe I’m catching them before they really go the fuck off... the FOG is terribly impressive too the hand Fogger handles foliar/IPM combinations like a champ Natural oil’s too and all at two to ten microns... My atomizers especially those from AREOSCIENCE are simply hands down my favorite Grow Tools...

Some strains have better natural defense against bugs. I noticed with my recent mealy bug infestation that they really love my amnesia but don't touch the Black hardly at all. Even when grown touching each other for easy cross contamination.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Aspen,

the MAC1 was the 1st to get them in my grow, the 2 spotted spider mite loves that plant.

I foliar with green cleaner every other day as well as spray the top of the soil in my beds to make sure these things dont come back. So far so good but i wont feel comfortable until i go a few months w/o seeing them or their damage.

peace

Aspenou812

Veteran
Aspen,

the MAC1 was the 1st to get them in my grow, the 2 spotted spider mite loves that plant.

I foliar with green cleaner every other day as well as spray the top of the soil in my beds to make sure these things dont come back. So far so good but i wont feel comfortable until i go a few months w/o seeing them or their damage.

peace

I feel that... bugs suck... I’m going to be leaning hard on my IPM schedule... not letting that slide an inch... To be honest these plants would be way way better if I could spend that time training... like fuck ya know ya just can’t get ahead with them fucking up stuff... not to mention my bad nutrients and coco... I’m looking forward to a clean grow again...

Aspenou812

Veteran
Even with all my issues this run.... it’s gonna be dank just straight fire... It doesn’t work out this way for way too many growers... And that makes me sad... It’s not easy but it is possible

Aspenou812

Veteran
All the tops I’ve clipped down have turned to the sky again... Glad the stretch is over as I’m all out of headspace... I did a low dose feed last night just clearing the pots of all that buildup plants look good though... I’m at the beginning of week 5 and I’m starting to see the finish line... rest of this week and 3 more and I’m into the flush... everything is packing on the weight and frost right now and I’m glad to see that... it’s been too long over a year between harvest just won’t work I really need to back these plants up with 36 more and I’m working in that now...

Aspenou812

Veteran
Today’s update

Closing in on the end of week 5 and I’m so ready for a clean grow.. clean coco fresh nutes and no bugs... this is really working me to death with all the issues it’s nonstop everyday... issue after issue but I’m getting there Slowly day by day...

Aspenou812

Veteran
My canopy is still way too thick... Going to fix that issue in a minute... Doing a top down thinning... I’m going to take about 10% outta each tray trying to get light into the canopy and fatten up some middle and lower bud sights... then I’ll let them sit a couple of weeks... and re-evaluate the canopy and by the end of the flush there will be nothing but sugar leaf and buds left.... also going to fog again I FREAKING love my Fogger... I don’t think I would be here 5 weeks in without it... Everything would have been dead and destroyed by bugs... I’ve got to get this crop in and sanitize the fuck out of my whole shop...

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Hey Aspen, interested to know more about your fogger. Can you post some specifics about it? are using the same thing for IPM and feeds?

Aspenou812

Veteran
Hey Aspen, interested to know more about your fogger. Can you post some specifics about it? are using the same thing for IPM and feeds?

Sure... it’s basically an atomizer from AeroScience with an extra air regulator on a blower for a air compressor only the end gets water or solutions this one operates at 40 psi so I can fog bennies but I run it at 65 psi and it will run oils or whatever... and you can run anything you want back to back and blend Foliars together... IPM and all the fog is bug deadly... It works off vacuum and I can fog a lot with a gallon... 40 plants... in between and after I use it I run Ro through it and then some Dawn dish soap for a few minutes back to Ro and it’s spotless without any other cleaning... it’s never clogged or had a blockage but I run all the solutions through a bubble bag just in case... you can fog any plant lightly every day with no issues the plants don’t have to get wet... I fog clones with no I’ll effects all the time the Fogger cleans up in less than 5 minutes... the only issue is it’s vacuum so it’s got to have the source close with in like 2 to 3 feet... I get around this by mixing and hooking the feed line to a one gallon bottle and carrying the bottle in my left hand with about 6 feet of hose between them I run the hose over my shoulder can fog for about two hours without stopping to refill hitting everything like 3 times.../

Aspenou812

Veteran
I like it. Most used tool is like the go-to gun, status wise.

Too true... for IPM I fog over cluttered tables behind my freezers doorways and window sills I’ll do around and under everything... floors too.. at 2 to 10 microns nothing gets wet unless you want it to... see something going sideways like a boron Deficiency... simple and that can be fixed in minutes... Need a little mag in your ladies life... takes 5 minutes to mix up .5 gallons and maybe 5 minutes to fog... problem solved... and there is no mess to mop up the fog doesn’t soak the walls or get on lights if your carful... The Areoscience atomizer makes applying IPM and foliar solutions almost too easy... I’m considering making a whole room Fogger built in with maybe 8 atomizers.. they work that good!!

Latest posts

Latest posts