What's new

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
If you dont know a girl that carries a classic straight razor in her pocket then you may not know the right Girl's.......

these work nicely two but i like the blade it's a much truer smoother cut

thats a classic 1944 Tiger Straight Razor it will literally split hairs if needed, It's been in my back pocket since the last asshole i dated thought he was going to kick my ass almost 4 years ago....:tiphat:
Honestly if i had the choice between the Doberman Pinchers and the Blade...... I think i would choose the Dogs....

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
aspen you gotta do us all a big favor and get in there a few mins before the lights come on and flash a couple reg pics
pleeeeease

packerfan79

Veteran
Nice razor ,I could use a good close shave. Lol. So you are shaving a gorilla with that. I always use a rusty steak knife lol jk. I use my dollar store special trimmers.

Aspenou812

Veteran
aspen you gotta do us all a big favor and get in there a few mins before the lights come on and flash a couple reg pics
pleeeeease

I never thought to do that Nameless what's that going to show us differently? But since you ask I'll do it for ya in a couple of days... Tuesday or wednesday i dont have to be at work till after the lights come on...... dont remember which day but ill get U .....

Wolfshadoe

Had to skip thru from start to here. Nice first grow gal!..

I believe you may have set y goal a lil high..2 dry takes up ALOT of space green..
Not to discourage you at all..I am very impressed by your overall communication skills and wanting to learn more..lol I lack in the communication part:biggrin:

Don't be afraid to WORK y plants!!! Remember this:They work for YOU:dance013:..I put ALOT of wind on them to make the stem strong for bud support. I look forward to your finish,and good luck gal!!

Edit: Holy shit!! is that a straight razor???//LMFAOROTF!!!
Peace! <ws>

Aspenou812

Veteran
Had to skip thru from start to here. Nice first grow gal!..

I believe you may have set y goal a lil high..2 dry takes up ALOT of space green..
Not to discourage you at all..I am very impressed by your overall communication skills and wanting to learn more..lol I lack in the communication part:biggrin:

Don't be afraid to WORK y plants!!! Remember this:They work for YOU:dance013:..I put ALOT of wind on them to make the stem strong for bud support. I look forward to your finish,and good luck gal!!

Edit: Holy shit!! is that a straight razor???//LMFAOROTF!!!
Peace! <ws>

Not sure yet Wolf..... I have the light, the right system, the right genetics........... But do i have the Skills??? We shall see...

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
just hard to see how frosty ya girls are in that damn gavita. your starting to have a garden that deserves a normal color pic or 2, and the audience demands it!

Wolfshadoe

Oh I DO not doubt you have the SKILLS!!:biggrin:

I'm wondering if you have the area for that much yield..Got plenty of top area though:biggrin: <ws>

Aspenou812

Veteran
OMG.... 20 minutes into the unexpected task of defoliating the canopy, im STICKY all the way to my elbows very literally STICKY my shirt's sticky and i fucken wreak.......Man we need to bottle this smell for pot head chicks.... i'm so damn loud right now.... and my arms are sticking to my desk..... What a Great sensation I cant smell anything else at all...... and did i say i was STICKY

Aspenou812

Veteran
Oh I DO not doubt you have the SKILLS!!:biggrin:

I'm wondering if you have the area for that much yield..Got plenty of top area though:biggrin: <ws>

Thats what its all about for me.... Wolf..... Can i do this on the first run? Have i prepared enough....... Have i made wise decisions???? the challenge is Really DRIVING me here..... Win lose or draw this is just my very humble beginnings.....

Grizz

Veteran
OMG.... 20 minutes into the unexpected task of defoliating the canopy, im STICKY all the way to my elbows very literally STICKY my shirt's sticky and i fucken wreak.......Man we need to bottle this smell for pot head chicks.... i'm so damn loud right now.... and my arms are sticking to my desk..... What a Great sensation I cant smell anything else at all...... and did i say i was STICKY
lmao, I know that smell, it overwhelms , the stickey is just part of the job :biggrin:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I never thought to do that Nameless what's that going to show us differently? But since you ask I'll do it for ya in a couple of days... Tuesday or wednesday i dont have to be at work till after the lights come on...... dont remember which day but ill get U .....

no orange color buds:biggrin:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Aspenou812

Veteran
I had to run get some dog food, wish yall could have seen some of the looks i got at the store......... won't be doing that again.... its kinda a dead giveaway.....

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to run get some dog food, wish yall could have seen some of the looks i got at the store......... won't be doing that again.... its kinda a dead giveaway.....

:yoinks: you actually went into public after that ??? handling glue & then going out into public is NEVER a good idea !! you think that was bad ..... wait till you trim it :biggrin:

Aspenou812

Veteran
just hard to see how frosty ya girls are in that damn gavita. your starting to have a garden that deserves a normal color pic or 2, and the audience demands it!

OH then i better get on that then.... hang on the light just went out....

Aspenou812

Veteran
Here ya go Nameless and Bug

Here ya go Nameless and Bug

There not very good pictures I'll try to make some better ones.....

Aspenou812

Veteran
I filled a 3 1/2 gallon bucket with as many leaves as i could squish into it..... I still have a long way to go Defoliating It's still thick as can be but there are bud sites all over in that mess....

Latest posts

Latest posts