What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
There is a websight that has how to videos of upgraded to systems and they sell all the parts... Its time to upgrade to 55 gallon to holding tank... And I need to get new filters and a booster pump for my now Discontinued Triton by Hydrologic... Anyone know of the big ro mega store or have a link???

Aspenou812

Veteran
Took about 10 hours away from bike week to pluck fans in the flower room... Didn't finish about 10 more hours to strip all the fans out of the canopy.. And be done with the fan leaves.. Bare Naked Ladies slap full of bud

Aspenou812

Veteran

I pulled 11 5 gallon buckets of fan leaves and will do the same in about 2 more weeks..m bumping my feeds up slightly tonight...

Aspenou812

Veteran
I got 2 new lights... They put out no v isable light what so ever... SolaCure check them out everyone...

Aspenou812

Veteran
i bought a bag of blueberry in 07 it was awesome. i figured it came from dj shorts stock. is your just blue or a cross?

No this is my friends The Original Outkast cut.... She's from Holland and has been worked for decades by an old duch grower for medicine for his wife she's Speical medicine... And bomb ass Smoke... Super Rare BlueBerry and I seriously doubt they get any better...

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
keep doing whatever your doing cause its working great! they are happy and healthy gonna be cool to to see what they look like finished.

Aspenou812

Veteran
My beloved Sublamator has given up the goast and I can't get parts to fix it... My very favorite dab and flower rig is totally out of action... I gave my old enail to someone who needed it more than me... She is on oxygen and can't use a torch... So dose anyone know of a good USA made enail... And Titanium supplier? Torches suck and I'm in need of replacements... Quality USA made replacments Ill truly miss my Sublamator... Best $$1500.00 I ever spent smoking to release my back spasms and pain....

Help and my wax and cart supplier is slipping FML.... Gotta Fix that too... I would drop another 1500.00 $$$ on another Sublamator in a heartbeat if they were available and I had the cash...