What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
What the fuck Mods... Wake the fuck up

This mod-stuff is pro bono work and we are not always around. Best option is to just report the troll crap, ignore what they said and wait a while. Like a crazy guy on the street shouting about random stuff, try not to make eye contact with him, and whatever u do, don't talk to him.. He might follow you home.

Worst option is to reply to these yahoos and/or get upset by what they say. If you give em the attention they are after, you're playing their game.

Don't feed the trolls :tiphat:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's up? 6 sounds like I'm shooting a bit high or what... My new feeds are rocking and that Blue Berry is heavy... What ya thinking??

No. The troll was in my thread and your thread. I made the most in my thread after reporting to the mods. Then put the same post in your thread, after tagging his posts in your thread for the mods.

I missed that he came back as flea. It was something else before that. So, they had the whole night having to ban multiple accounts it looks like.

That repeat troll fellow is just nuts. Sorry for the confusion, Aspen.

dank.Frank

Aspenou812

Veteran
I'm getting ready to take cuttings for new moms.. All of mine are way too big... 21 in a 5 x 5 tent is just a mess when they are 5 foot tall..

RockinRobot

I'm getting ready to take cuttings for new moms.. All of mine are way too big... 21 in a 5 x 5 tent is just a mess when they are 5 foot tall..

Hahaha now you know how I feel with my little 3' X 6' veg/mom area. Just added a couple shelves with lights for clones. Making better use of the space

picture.php

Aspenou812

Veteran
Hope everyone had a killer weekend... 420 and Easter... We need more weekends like that... On another note I laid in the second layer of Scrog... Ill get some picts asap...

Aspenou812

Veteran
Strain Who're Issues...

Strain Who're Issues...

So taking cuttings and having them rooted for new moms has never been a thing... Oops... So YEAH give me 30 minutes and ill be done... And that was me not thinking I had to take 75 clones and get them going and that's only 3 each just to have the numbers to be sucessfull and not loose any mom's... Lol it use to take 30 minutes... But I wasn't a Strain Whore back then... Just a rookie grower...lol.... Growing Pains.... That's what this is...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not until you become a strain whore that you realize veg is supposed to be 3x bigger than your flower room. :joint:

dank.Frank