What's new

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
That about sums up my experience with the 3590 vs 561C chips as well. I really like the spread of many mid power diodes. :good:

Aspenou812

Veteran
just seeing how hard and tight the buds are is nice... Saving that much on cooling is very appealing.... The hlg 550 looks like a heavy weight in the led market..

Aspenou812

Veteran
I'm wanting to go and finish up this run... I gotta start vegging asap for the next round... I'm so looking forward to this round... and cant wait to flip under the right amount of light....

Buckeyebandit

Thanks ichabod
I think I’m going with a 550 in my next flower run. I have the 315 cmh to get thru this one ( just bought them ). Seems like it’s time to give the 561’s a go

Aspenou812

Veteran
I'm really liking the numbers ill be able to save with some led... its a hard sell my De Hid Solis Tec that I have my eyes on will most certainly get me where I want to be... but the cost of cooling them will come at a premium

Aspenou812

Veteran
dayuuuuum fuckin towers over there! nice work aspen!

Not very proud of them Waxy... they are super healthy sitting in those tiny pots... 1.3 gallons of coco on each one... not nearly big enough coco for plants that are 6+ feet tall .. but I have that solved... just you wait and see what I can do with 5 gallon Air pots 3k of hid a decent invorment... yeah... I'm going after some weight next run... and I have just the ladies to get me there... or I will in a day or two... lol

Aspenou812

Veteran
So I ordered a gallon of Clonex Solution... mixed at 352 ppm.5 scale.. and ph corrected to 6.0... looking I have fucking roots all over the place...Fuck yeah...

RockinRobot

So I ordered a gallon of Clonex Solution... mixed at 352 ppm.5 scale.. and ph corrected to 6.0... looking I have fucking roots all over the place...Fuck yeah...

I know a lot of people don't like Clonex but I swear by the gel. I've used it exclusively since day one. I like the gel as it coats the cut better and helps stop air embolism in stem which is the biggest cause if lost cuts. Only clones that didn't root were clones from a plant that had PM I tried to save but in the humidity done the PM took over. Other than those 3 clones I have 100% cloning success with it in rockwool

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I know a lot of people don't like Clonex but I swear by the gel. I've used it exclusively since day one. I like the gel as it coats the cut better and helps stop air embolism in stem which is the biggest cause if lost cuts. Only clones that didn't root were clones from a plant that had PM I tried to save but in the humidity done the PM took over. Other than those 3 clones I have 100% cloning success with it in rockwool

The Gel used to be the SHIT back in the day when it came out on the market. But then it just went to shit, or hell, which ever term you prefer.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn

Dan's shared that "recipe" with me and it's working great compared to just tap water. :good:

RockinRobot

The Gel used to be the SHIT back in the day when it came out on the market. But then it just went to shit, or hell, which ever term you prefer.

Well I always buy it in the small packets since I don't clone as much. Perhaps it stays better in the smaller quantity. I buy fresh every time I clone rather than buying the big jar and storing it.