What's new

Girlfriend passed out from weed

This scared the fuck out of me. We have both been toking for 5-6 years. We smoke alot of various strains, and always have a great time :joint:

All she ate was a peice of toast at 7:30am. We were busy all day and we didnt really get a chance to eat., then took a nap. At 5pm (still hasnt eaten), I load 2 vaporizer bowls of some very potent "shark"

she goes up stairs after, and says she feels sick.. then passed right out and smacked her head against the wall.. after making sure she was ok, I got chocolate milk for sugar, and helped her to the shower.
Then she passed out on the bathroom floor and her lips were fairly blue.. while her face was pale.. very scary.. so she wakes up and gets into the shower. I tell her to sit down, and i go get lots of sugary snacks and fed abunch to her.

In no time at all she had all of her color back and was all great again.

Could she possibly be diabetic, and had low blood sugar? Did the bud just lower her blood pressure alot, so she passed out??

later in the night she smoked another vape bowl and was loving it..
Any help is great :joint:

Okay, I have experienced this first hand, as well as a few other people. It can be really scary because it almost seems like the person just dropped dead, and before they do they say something about the sensation.

It has a lot to do with changes in air pressure, hot to cold, the ammount of oxygen in the brain/lungs. Even the increase in blood pressure from the pumping of her legs up the stairs.

The biggest concern you should have when this happens is hitting your head/face and that it could be a sign of something more serious, although its probably nothing. I can tell you it has happened to my ex girl and also to me myself. I was hitting a bong in the parking lot of Disneyland with some hash in it and the parking bike security was comming so I stood up fast out the car and didnt release my hit for stealth reasons. My buddy saw my knees buckling as my vision tunnled and he caught me by the shirt and held me up. He asked me what I was doing and told me to stop acting like his girlfriend. Apparently girls do this a lot.

O yea, I also had a dave chapelle moment from half baked when I first got my medical marijuana card. I hardly had anything to eat that day for breakfast, then went to the first club, got a free weed candy. Ate that, drove 2hrs off to school and went to another club there. I was overwhelmed when I saw the variety on the counter tops. I just wanted to grab everything and run. Anyway, vision tunnled, knees buckled, security caught me before I smacked my head on the edge of a counter. Never thought of robbing them again.

Thanks for your post :)
I didnt think it was a huge deal.. but we've been tokin for along time now and its the first time it happened. the only thing that was different was she didnt eat all day.

one time i went up some stairs and walked into a bathroom where the girl had just left out from taking a hot shower. I remember stepping into the room, getting a wiff of cool air blowing from the window and then waking up on the floor with a lump on my head. the amount you eat and sleep has a lot to do with it, but it definately has something to do with temp and elevation/exertion. maybe we share similar blood pressure

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
dude you must have found the holy grail of roofies

keep that nug away from creepers, lest they rape us all

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
This has happened to me before. There were a lot of factors that could've provoked the blackout. In my situation, I took a nice break from weed to ease my tolerance, and after a few weeks of not smoking, I took huge ass constant blunt chiefs, trying to get real high, underestimating the power the mere break from weed did me... it's safe to say one or 2 hits would've had me blasted. Well anyway, I was in a dark room with a surplus of candles lit, jacked off (stellar nut btw) and then when I cleaned up from my jackage and turned the lights on, my shit went into a perspective vortex. My vision started getting really pixely, like a lo-fidelity youtube video, and I was feeling nausea... I took a seat hoping I'd feel better but that didn't work, so I started to venture towards the nearest bed, shit started getting real fuzzy, everything in front of me started to fade to black and there I go on the floor.

I'd say the weed-break/lowered tolerance, the masturbation ceremony, the switch from dark to light, and even the candle fumes and the resulting lack of oxygen all brewed into one blackout soup. Your girl not eating and the potency of your bud is probably what offed her. Always be careful with new strains you're not familiar with yet.

A

andrew415

This shit happened to me this morning on a wake and bake. Took a huge rip and all I remember is trying to get to the washroom to get hydrated and get water on my face.

Freaky stuff but Ive been through it a few times and just let things flow and dont panic. Anxiety issues is my guess

Stevius

I had similar experience....

After driving with train from North Eruope to South for 20+ hours, we arrived to our friends place. I took one cookie and then usual smoking and watching south park.
I went to the bathroom to take a piss and suddenly everything became color-less, black&white, and I just felt down (luckily I missed the toillet with my head).
My friends were in a moment there, shaking me, calling my name. I woked up and said "Im fine, im fine, everything is o.k........... Strange thing..... I knew everything that was happening arround me, I could hear them talking and calling me, I realized everything that happened, but I just could not respond.

Maybe because of long and exhausting trip, maybe because we didnt eat much.........

Just my two cents.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
This has happened to me before. ...Well anyway, I was in a dark room with a surplus of candles lit, jacked off (stellar nut btw) and then when I cleaned up from my jackage and turned the lights on, my shit went into a perspective vortex....

Too much information there.....
Sometimes ya just really shouldn't type everything that's in your head

Old Soul

Veteran
^^^^^lmfao

It has happened to me a few times, most of the time I was on mushrooms but it happened once when I had just smoked weed. Combination of being run down, not much food, probably dehydrated, getting high on potent weed, and low blood pressure is usually the cause of this, for me at least.
peace

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
I saw this happen at a Toker's Bowl.

A guy was walking around handing out Vaped bubble hits, I hit it, then this older gentleman hit it, as I turned away, I heard him go down.

Turned out he had not eaten much that day.

TrainMan

yep lack of caloric intake for the day. the wrong type of sugars. (refined cane sugar will not help). Possible lack of oxygen, or in combo. I fell through a wall once and I believe it was because of lack of oxygen. If one stands up too quickly or something.

Orange Juice/try to get her outside , lay off the smoke for the rest of the day.

Exercise regularly!! this helps tokers so much

Not eating is the problem on this one. Sounds like her blood sugar got too low. Mix that with good herb and it usually isn't good. Good to hear shes ok.

Nugz

strydr

I went to visit a old friend in the bay area a few years ago. He rolled what became known as the "hashinator" joint- a large mix of fresh dank, kief, hash, and a handful of Champagne roaches. It literally took a hour to smoke. We were living some old memories, when my GF passed out. Fell back, smacked her head on a stainless steel sink, then fished out on the floor for a min or two. Scared the shit out of me. Other than a nice goose egg on the back of her head, she was fine. Lack of food, and too much (quality) weed seemed to be the culprit.

Polsevogn

This sounds like a drop in blood sugar to me; all sorts of conditions set these off for me sometimes, and leave me feeling pale and blacky.

You get that "oh shit" feeling, then you sure as hell better sit down unless you want to wake up with a headache or worse.