What's new

Girlfriend is demanding I open the locked door. What to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let me ask you guys a question..... If you'd been dating a girl for months, and been staying at her house and she had two doors that were always padlocked, would you be asking her what was in there?

And if you say you wouldn't you know you're lying, lol.... I'm the curious sort so I know I'd be wondering........

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How do you know she's nosey ans straight edged as you say? Pretty quick to judge someone without knowing them.

The dude says he likes her, so I think it's his decision what he does regarding her.... Why he'd ask advice from here's the foolish part. This girl could be loyal and someone he could spend a lifetime with for all we know. Just because she doesn't smoke and is wondering what's behind locked doors doesn't make her a bad person.... To be honest, I'd be wondering...

Should he tell her. NO. But should he dump her before knowing how she feels regarding him growing... No... Not if he likes her and they get along.....

And any woman he brings to his house is going to be subject to the Law were he to get raided, as would other friends of his.....

Saying he should get rid of this particular nosy/straight edge chick isn't the same as saying he can't have a girlfriend, family or sex, which is how you summarized things.

Like said, that was a straw man argument, and you continue to rest your case on misinterpretations of the advice given.

I also fail to understand why you keep glossing over the fact that the girl is being exposed to felony-level risk behind her back. You don't do that to another person... You keep them away from that shizz till you know they are trustworthy enough to be around, then, if so, they can choose to accept the risk or not.

D

Durdy

Let me ask you guys a question..... If you'd been dating a girl for months, and been staying at her house and she had two doors that were always padlocked, would you be asking her what was in there?

And if you say you wouldn't you know you're lying, lol.... I'm the curious sort so I know I'd be wondering........

Would've picked the locks weeks ago!

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Here we go again - the POWER of the pussy. Stellar bud and money in one hand; pussy in the other. No brainer. She paying rent? He who makes the money, makes the rules. You can find "good" sex anywhere. Stop thinking with your dick.

Charming lol:)

A

ak-51

What will stop her from droping a dime on you when u break up?
Why would she do that? I have had several break ups in my lifetime and none of them were spiteful to the point that they would want me in prison. All of my actual serious relationships were with girls who were smart enough that they would have understood the gravity of the situation.

Some people are actually decent fucking human beings. Some females don't actually tell every single thing to their girlfriends. Some females don't go fucking nuts when you break up and either narc you out for no reason or blackmail you. I don't know her so I can't say which of those categories she fits in, that would be ol' Zack's job.

Chomp

WTF are women really that bad ? LOL You have to be a special type of asshole to actually call the cops on a person because you break up with them. If your finding chicks like that and staying with them ,then it's on you.. I would never start a relationship with a person that I couldn't be myself with !! Why the fuck would you even go down that road LOL.. This is the problem with ppl they don't ask enough questions to see what type of person they are sleeping with..Take your time and figure them out first peace out Headband707:)

Honesty is the best policy if you know who your being honest to.. lol

Unfortunately the world and most of the people contained within it are not part of the perfect fairy tale world you live in...

I was married to her before we both started growing together. We split up and she held it over my head and threatened me until I tore down and threw everything away

....so yeah I have experience with women being assholes...they can love you one minute and turn into vindictive bitches in the next...

Go with the former room mate storage story...

Otherwise this dude should keep his mouth shut period...

:joint: Chomp

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
Ya know this has been going on since before July. In July the OP was comfortable enough with the progression of the relationship to invite her to his home.

From the progression of the OP's discussions, I assume that July 13 was the first time the GF was at the apartment. So for all these months he has known that the inevitable was just around the corner at any moment.

It can be a torturous battle with yourself when the heart starts conflicting with logic and conventional reasoning doesn't always bring about the desired results.

I see this as one issue that the OP continues to compound in deception and more distrust.

After 8 months she really does have a right to know what is happening in his "other life" since it could seriously impact her life in multiple ways.
  • You get busted with her in public
  • You get busted
  • You both get busted, (at the very best she will be terrified, humiliated and her entire life turned upside down).
  • She cares deeply for you but you don't trust her and dump her
  • She feels you don't trust her and dumps you
  • She discovers that you lied, dumps you, turns you in

This could probably all be resolved with the answer to 1 question: "How would the GF feel about growing weed"?
Now personally I would have started investigating her thoughts about it back in June or July before she ever knew where I lived and not let it snowball for so long.

So if the OP can answer that one question then it looks to me like everything else just falls into place...

If she is cool or at least not against the idea then I would say you might have a keeper.

If she is completely brainwashed and a card carrying anti weed person then you know your options.

"How does the GF feel about growing weed"?

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
Yeah, but after she got done sucking my dick and giving me whatever dumbass lie she had lined up, I would say fuck it, I just hope shes not an undercover or CI.

This has got to be Yummybud's reincarnate! All the pieces fit. So did you ever get some from that Russian chick?

litebuzz

shyt if I really wanted to know, I would make a key(trust me it wouldn't be hard)...then I'd bring my drill over when he was at work and I would take the door off the hinges...or the plate that the lock is on...you dudes aint got nothing on a real nosey bitch...if she really wants to know...lol.

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
shyt if I really wanted to know, I would make a key(trust me it wouldn't be hard)...then I'd bring my drill over when he was at work and I would take the door off the hinges...or the plate that the lock is on...you dudes aint got nothing on a real nosey bitch...if she really wants to know...lol.
If you have already copied the housekey (I'm thinking Kwikset here), then why do you need to take off the door?:blowbubbles:

EDIT: Oh I get it now, you are going to only copy ONE key. Lazy bitch!

...............AND! You can't watch any drug related show's or movie's? What kind of little kid shit is that? lol.... Good luck with that one bro..Sounds like you got yourself in a shitty situation.

litebuzz

actually, stone one...I would make a copy of the house key...then plan my attack on the locked door with my drill...get with the program dude...lol.

Personally, I wouldn't have to do that...because I do grow and thankfully I'm happily married.....but if'n I had to sneaky...I have my ways........

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Unfortunately the world and most of the people contained within it are not part of the perfect fairy tale world you live in...

I was married to her before we both started growing together. We split up and she held it over my head and threatened me until I tore down and threw everything away

....so yeah I have experience with women being assholes...they can love you one minute and turn into vindictive bitches in the next...

Go with the former room mate storage story...

Otherwise this dude should keep his mouth shut period...

:joint: Chomp

Yeah like I said you find ppl like that and then not only go out with them but stay with them?? Again that's on you....you got to watch out to who you are calling friends lol Headband707:tiphat:

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
u could tell her its a med grow. hash oil cures skin cancer without chemo killing every cell i. google it. youtubes.

Hope it's true. If I get cancer, I'll definitely give it a shot... but I haven't seen anything other than personal testimonies in those videos you're discussing. Citations? Links?

Thank you.

This thing has been Yummy for about 10 pages now.
Whether genuine or not.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No you did not say Yummy!

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.