What's new

girlfriend giving me headaches

A

andrew415

Am I just a paranoid jelious loser or would this piss you off?

My girlfriend and I have been together for 3 years.. She lives at home and works about 15 min from her house.. (she only works summers).

Anyways to the point..

She did not have a car last year so behind my back she got a ride with some dude named steve... When I found out I was wondering why she was keeping it behind my back but quickly I got over it and didnt mind.. a couple months later steve quit so started getting rides with a guy named John... Still it didnt bother me to much until this year.

She bought her own car, now she is talking about car pooling with another guy named Trevor. like wtf? She said theres 90 percent girls at her work...what are the odds?

It makes me mad because my neighbor went to my school last year and I was not allowed car pooling with her at all because shes an "attractive blonde".. I had to make excuses that I was going places after work etc to her.

I didn't carpool with her because I did not want my GF to feel un-easy or jelious or make her sad, why does she not care about my feelings then?

Her reply when i tell her it kinda bothers me "In the end I'll do what I wanna do you cant tell me what to do"

maybe i just have no trust and should end this shit...

Last edited:

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
schools over with already? where the hell is my year going? god damit... fucking a.

Andrew, let me say this... enjoy those years man, they really can be the best of your life, just from the quick read to me, it sounds like shes cheatin' on ya... but then again i don't trust most females and farther than I can throw them. However with that said, if ya been with her for 3 years, is there any future in the relationship? I mean you didn't carpool with an attractive BLOND? WTF man? there better be something MORE to this relationship, if so than its understandable...

I gotta goto work, and find my wnB crew, peace.

A

andrew415

I dont even know why I made this thread

I want to break up with this stupid bitch but im lonely, we just moved across the country and I dont have to many friends here (and i've been off work bored for 2 weeks so i spend all my time thinking)

I start work next monday and work 70 hour weeks so that will keep my mind off her

I have no trust in her anymore (not like I did) and shes broke my heart so bad this month, she broke up with me for 3 weeks and just partyed with military guys and her parents "tried" hooking her up with some military friend of theres

I guess im just lonely, I dont want her, I just like having someone there

Fucking Life sucks

R

Raistlin Majere

contact this guy HERE !!!! for all relationship problems
:muahaha:

personally i would ditch the girl and get a cute puppy
stick with the dog for a good friend who will never leave you, or use it to pick up a better girl or girls even

good luck :joint:

A

andrew415

lmao its funny because I was laughing all night reading that guys posts LOL

he lives 5 hours from me , I should go rip some bongs with him lol jk

R

Raistlin Majere

:muahaha:
glad it made you smile - now ditch the bitch and get yerself a pup
almost free from your local dogpound

:edit:
hit the local bars for some tail, or if you like them kinky go to church on sunday NOT SHITTING YOU churches are FULL of wemmens and only a handfull of guys for compatition

Last edited:
A

andrew415

I wish I could, I live in an apartment and work to much, I dont think it would be fair to a little guy as much as I would love it.

I am buying a house in the fall and always wanted to get another yellow lab (had one when I was little, it was so awesome)

u better hope she is not "playing their meat fiddle"..... ;)

But too be honest jealousy never really helps and if you dont trust her then you have nothing!

headaches?

wait till you marry em....then your lookin at full blown migraines buddy :bashhead:

joke ladies....you know....haha funny funny :nono:

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Sounds to me like she's a player. Andrew, life is short and you are young.......get out and enjoy it and don't worry about dumb bitches.

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
im lol at u, but only because i was u. only i was married and had 2 kids. she is w/u for stability. w/the knowledge she can do as she wants. my ex ratted my grow out to get rid of me. dont let her screw up any more of ur life. get a hooker or go to a strip club. if not 21? go to camp. just go w/o the leach.

end rant...lol

Hell, guy, all she gives you is a headache? Be glad it just a headache. They go away. She could give you something more forever.
She can car pool with whomever she wishes but you can't? Hmm..kinda one sided isn't it? That seems fair. Not.

C

Classyathome

andrew415 said:
she broke up with me for 3 weeks and just partyed with military guys and her parents "tried" hooking her up with some military friend of theres...

Fucking Life sucks
Hmmm - your whipped, she's suckin' armed forces sausage, and her parents are finding more for her? :nono:

Dude - bail fast and quick. She's had other guys meat in her, and likes it.

Ain't never gonna go back to the way it was...

Better alone and looking, then attached and getting your balls handed to ya...

IMHO

G

andrew415 said:
I wish I could, I live in an apartment and work to much, I dont think it would be fair to a little guy as much as I would love it.

I am buying a house in the fall and always wanted to get another yellow lab (had one when I was little, it was so awesome)
Hey man, congrats on the prospect of becoming a home owner!!!!!
Sheesh......a single guy with his own house....now there's a chick magnet!!
Dump the GF.......look for a new one & when you're in the new house get a cute puppy.....chicks love em!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My wife thought she was holding all the cards, she considered herself at the top of the pecking order as if I needed her more than she needed me. She started to nag me with the "I'm gonna leave you" routine. I took her shit for about a month and then one day as she was letting me have it again with that same friggin' line of shit I interupted her & picked up the telephone, dialed up my brother and asked him what he was doing on Saturday, when he told me nothing I said "Great! I need you to help me move Debbie back into her folks place." I turned to look at Debbie and she was standing there with her mouth hung wide open, eyes like saucers....... One of the sweetest moments of my marriage. Saturday was even sweeter though, like I was drawing air into my lungs for the first time in two and a half years, I felt renewed and unemcumbered.

I loved Deb dearly, I NEVER would've taken the first step to break us up, I assumed and worked at a lifetime committment. But I would also NEVER consider living under the threat of her leaving me, when I go to work I think about work, not as to whether or not she'll be home when I return. I decided I loved myself and my sanity more that's all.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Bitches are bitches until they hit the expiration date, then they turn into witches. You ain't got time for that bitch any more.
H