What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

NorCal

Veteran
Ya ain't no cut actually called ogkb , ogkb was just a member here who had it .... From the pics them buds look like that cut.... It never had an official naming ogkb.... And is prob one of the cuts goin around, and them flowers look just like the nugz I'm smokin on right now... Specially the bud at the bottom right of the cup.

WTF?? LMAO those pix don't look anything like the OGKB. And more than likely NOBODY Would even have that cut if it weren't for OGKB having given it to me. Even to this day there's seemingly only a handful of new people that are running it. As for the name LOL why would it even have to be "official" LOL just look in the gsc thread. I was actually the one who named both the forum and the ogkb. DHN/platinum whatever you wanna call it didn't even pop up until way after me and OGKB had it. Now whether or not they're the same or the DHN is an S1 we may never know. I do know me and OGKB would never give it to those people. Believe me we have different avenues of distributing cuts and could've sold tons of them at this point and made a shit ton of money. Regardless look around everyone knows those two cuts by the names they were given. Even I was surprised to hop on IG and see people know WTF I was taking about when I mentioned OGKB and forum. That right there tells you this shit is bigger than we could've ever imagined.

Its funny cuz after i gave it out to a couple homies. it starts popping up all over the place. If I never would've gave it out who knows maybe I'd still be one of the few people running it. Regardless thats neither here nor there, were all homies here and im not gonna hoard something just to be the cool guy on the block. i could give a shit about who has the cut so long as they appreciate it. You can't keep everything on lockdown forever. Besides that were all here to learn from each other and if you've ever helped me or done me a favor /gifted me cuts at some point then my stables all yours to pick through free of charge. That's just how it works and that's why the few people who were gifted it were gifted it.

2t6WamS.jpg

VRuM0Wy.jpg

Danksmith

Veteran
. Regardless thats neither here nor there, were all homies here and im not gonna hoard something just to be the cool guy on the block. i could give a shit about who has the cut so long as they appreciate it. You can't keep everything on lockdown forever. Besides that were all here to learn from each other and if you've ever helped me or done me a favor /gifted me cuts at some point then my stables all yours to pick through free of charge. That's just how it works and that's why the people who were gifted it were gifted it.
Much respect for that statement bro! Hopefully more people adopt this practice.

And thanks for sharing those cuts, I have truly enjoyed this strain in all it's forms..

Big ups n mad crops to you sir:)

MrMash

Hey NorCal. One of the distinct traits I have noticed about the DHN cut is that the stems will start to twist as opposed to growing perfectly straight. Have you noticed this on the OGKB cut?

dro510

Hey NorCal. One of the distinct traits I have noticed about the DHN cut is that the stems will start to twist as opposed to growing perfectly straight. Have you noticed this on the OGKB cut?

haha I've noticed the same thing on the DHNs.

my personal findings with cookies and the smell is that the aroma isn't as pungent as a diesel but is still strong in it's own respect.

when i smell dried gsc
i first smell sweet, purplish (think grape) smell
then a fuely kush funk
followed lastly by a licorice/anise like smell

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
my personal findings with cookies and the smell is that the aroma isn't as pungent as a diesel but is still strong in it's own respect.

when i smell dried gsc
i first smell sweet, purplish (think grape) smell
then a fuely kush funk
followed lastly by a licorice/anise like smell

Well that sounds pretty serious to me.

T~P

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Could I see some pics of the OGKB and dhn. Also since im not familiar with there acronyms could you list what they stand for ...

Thanks

OrganicBuds

Veteran
DHN = Dark Heart Nursery

They are a clone vender that sells to Harborside, and probably more clubs but I don't know that for sure.

OGKB - Oh God it's Krunch Bubble???? JK, where is Krunch these days anyway? Haven't seen him in a long while.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
KB found a way out of the fuckery we call competitive indoor growing lol...

DHN and OGKB/platinum may be different, but they both grow in a fuckerish manner....my DHN cuts i picked up almost a month ago have barely grown at all....whereas everything else like whitefirealien, chem4, and a dozen other cuts are all at 2 feet, exploded with growth...

forum cut would be more grower friendly i guess...

whats weird is that NuWave, aka fake cookies, is in MORE demand and selling for more per LB than GSC is....just kind of funny and ironic considering the roles were reversed last year. premium indoor NuWave is going for 38-4 in san francisco right now to the right people....wish i kept my cut!! when she hermied on me and ruined a whole room i hacked the mother to death in a rage..

Adrift

Veteran
so for anyone who was wondering, i ended up hitting 240 grams off my gsc plant. not to shabby :biggrin:

got some dry shots. really love this stuff! crack the jar and it just stinks up the hole room.. real tasty and stoney! def a fan...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts