What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
so all this breeders are trying to cash on the cookie now.. lol Chocolate chip cookies (chocolope x cookies) and a few other that i saw just posted...
I'll probably pop the 100+ seeds i got from the alphine animal to find something cool for next cup i got my homie that already found a few phonos we just gotta try em out....
Id like to get that Animal on my hands any way its time for me Amigos??? pretty please ;)
Im loving Asia.... just wish i had some cookies with me smh.....

Hey congrats on the win dank I don't comment much but that makes me feel proud to be on this site and in the presents of people the share a passion

m4n

Having seen and smoked the forum cookies and seen and brought the cookies from a club in sj after berner said they jus stocked up there...I can almost guarantee its the same shit!!! And from what i seen and few people i talked to in sf...includin pieguy...everyone in that cookies circle will swear most of these cookies goin around is not real jus like they the only ones still woth the real cut! But who knows...I would prolly be sayon the same shit if my cuts got out too...I've also met a few guys on the east coast who got the cut from some guy (get it?) who are on the same hype...sayin ain't noone got the real cookies this n that,but they CASHED Out for the real cut,knowin damn well bein in the bay you can get the cuts for $10-20 bucks now......I think it depends on the grower,seen a pack of cookies 2 nights ago and there was some fat ass nugs ion there but they weren't as dense as the ones you guys post,but the smell and color was dead on! Also they bought the cut for $600 in Jan of 2012......like I said noone really knows not even they guys who made the cut,cause there are some identical S1's goin around,bottom line is if your cookies looks like the ones you see posted in here who gives a shit...its fire! Smoke it...this will forever be an endless argument 10 years from now watch lol

miscbrah3284

Veteran
dhn cut
20130220_205527_zpsc7fe4b1a.jpg

20130220_205508_zpsbb10ff7e.jpg

20130220_205502_zpsfacef278.jpg

compared to forum cuts
20130220_205354_zpsc020d823.jpg

miscbrah3284

Veteran
they were purchased at harborside oakland.....
the scm cuts last fall were the forum cut, but now it scm switched up their cuts and now this is scm's gsc:

doesnt look bad but obviously not the forum cut....has similar characteristics in veg but once it started flowering it was obvious
20130220_211142_zpsa3275efe.jpg

20130220_211210_zps60284dbf.jpg

20130220_211159_zps03a44f70.jpg

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
TP- You have what you like, awesome, keep it, pass it out, whatever; just please don't continue to act the current way you are with the holier than thou demeanor. Besides that you act as though this isn't the web and we can't pull up things you've said prior like this little ditty...

"so we have like 4 cuts of gsc now.. haha. the one weve had the longest was originally said to be cherry pie by him but he got the cuts mixed up.. cookies = cherry pie.. pie = cookies.. now he says its a indica dom GSC.. what you peeps say is the OGKB no?"

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5297546&postcount=5285

This was also when you said YOU weren't growing anything, that your boy was. Mind you that quote was from the original cookie thread but only 5 months ago?! Then on the same pg (353) you post pics of your 'sativa' gsc. Then the very next post you get mad, saying people don't know the forum cut when they see it?!? So in a matter of 5 hours you go from having 4 unknown GSC cuts, to asking if it's the OGKB, then getting mad because 'we' don't agree that your faux phenos are the forum. Oh and now you have the animal and are the only keeper of the elusive thinmints....pfffft.

Do you see the loopholes? All of your stories change except for where they came from, which I know isn't a reputable source. Thizz nonsense has next to nothing todo with cookies or the making of, everyone I've know is a grimey hustler that I would allow in my house. They may have access, but (so do many people around the world) that doesn't mean dick and sure as shit doesn't mean if they gifted you cuts that they were anything 'we' want or real for that matter.

Oh and stop being an upset ninny by neg repping me or anyone who mentions me, it's cute and all, but around here we have a name for that sort of shit..trolling.

:thank you:

UnknownPro

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
basically theres a half dozen cuts floating around as cookies now and some may be the original, some may be s1s or crosses, who knows. without DNA verification its pretty pointless to argue about it, the most we can do is debate in a friendly manner, unless you went into pieguys veg room and snipped cuts really no way to back up the stories...

it also comes to down to growroom environments and methods...ive seen some people straight smash the forum cut and the results are dead on to the cookies that berners circle has, white/gold with thick trichome layer and purple tinted calyxs and dark purple/green leaves. ive also seen some forum that wasnt done right and came out looking like fortune, which is more green and not as thick trichome coverage..shit even some of my last batch of forum came out a bit greener as i was distracted by outdoor harvest so temps creeped a little higher than normal...cookies love AC and Co2 and definately dont like heat stress.

i dont know how to link pics from twitter..but berner just posted a few pics of some real loud GSC that does look different than forum, more along the lines of the OGKB cut maybe. but also that grower uses co2 so maybe thats what gave it the really white hardball look..it looks straight white with big poddy calxs and pretty large sized colas comparable to an OG kush instead of the tiny nugs some forum cuts produce..

either way i hate drama.....all we know is that the forum is some straight fire and a good representation of cookies, even if it may not be the true original. maybe the original is one of those dispensary cuts...back to my vacation, and yea dank i agree some GSC would really make this tropical beach a bit more enjoyable.

YaaMon

By what pieguy said on the potcast it all sounds like a big accident that yielded some killer results. He said the F1 Durb was in a room with GDP and OG and that the F1 Durb hermed. The Cherry Pie came out of the seeded GDP and the Cookie came from the seeded OG.

TPFTFW

Veteran
I believe that taken out of context first off.. I was explaining why I had wrong pics up in the wayyyyyyyy the fuck back farmer thread. THEY CALL IT ALL FUCKIN COOKIES! The only reason I was "looking" for what I had is because people were saying its not the forum.. So then I assumed OGKB as it didn't stretch as much and was the "Doughiest" of them.. Pics get posted.. Nope not that one.. The holes WERE from me being simply uninformed.. Because like u say.. There kinda those "bottle poppin" folk. I'm not trying to start shit.. Kinda..I'm just trying to she'd light on something but getting fought each step of the way.. I was given a cut of the original GS Cookies.. That's what it was called.. The majority of his other cuts didn't come from them.. He got them from the DHN crew and the forum from the way back from that speedy place. Then he already had The F1 Durban cherry pie and the original cookies.. and yes.. I have been growing them.. Those are my buds.. I vegged that bitch out fer like 2 n a half-3 months.. I'm not gonna get caught up into this shit again today..
Also I don't think I've neg repd anyone cept fer the dbag that said fuck nortenos.. And even that was just a dislike.. not a neg thing. so uh.. Yep..
Have a good one
Also yes prop I bet ya it's the cut pictured on page 45.. On the reals.. Also if u look at my buds of it.. (Once again.. Not the best grower..)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys,no offense,but isnt this how the last cookie thread got shut down?

this is the flower pix forum,if you are not posting pics,or commenting on pics,then perhaps this could be taken to the new strains and hybrids forum....

picture.php

Z

Z-ro

So has anyone else heard people calling cookies, 'chubba'?

One of my brokers has been running this cut for a while and tbh its way bomber than the forum cut gsc, much louder smell, chunkier blue colored nugs. They kept telling me they would hook up a cut but been holding out on me for some time now...

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Fuckin perfect Vanilla Moon!!!!

Fuckin perfect Vanilla Moon!!!!

View Image
INTERNET FIGHT!!!

I will take the fake cookies that UP, Misc, Uncle, and Yes are throwin out over the "real" deal in the pics above if we are comparing!! No drama just on sheer looks and growing skill!!!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I'm no cookies expert... But to me this looks more like some c99 then some cookies. At least thats what the c99 I grew look like, orange hairs light light green kinda dense nugs with a lot of yellowing up. When the cookies I grew were flushed there leaves turned all sorts of purple n red, not that bright yellow. Just my experience... Also Ive seen a lot of dry cookies all throughout the bay and sactown, never scene a batch that looks like your dry shots, if I had to guess just by the dry shot I'd say you might got some sweet tooth. No hate, jus comparisons...

MrDank

Veteran
IMO the Forum GSC in my flower room straight SPANKS everything else in the room as far as looks go. Also on this message board, the Forum cut looks way better than the other GSC cuts that are pictured around here.

The smell was the least appealing a few weeks ago, but she has been coming around big time in the smell department. I'm very excited to smoke some properly grown GSC

What is everybody's favorite day to harvest GSC? 60? 63?

dro510

they were purchased at harborside oakland.....
the scm cuts last fall were the forum cut, but now it scm switched up their cuts and now this is scm's gsc:

doesnt look bad but obviously not the forum cut....has similar characteristics in veg but once it started flowering it was obvious
View Image
View Image
View Image

So your fist scm u grew and harvested the thin mint, was the forum you're saying now??

Last edited:

miscbrah3284

Veteran
So your fist scm u grew and harvested the thin mint, was the forum you're saying now??

already said scm was claiming their gsc cut was the thin mint @ harborside and it was the forum cut and now theyre selling the one i just posted a page or whatever back which isnt the forum cut

Wendull C.

Veteran
In your opinion(s), what cut is best? I know danks cookies were smooth as a baby's ass...forum cut. I have a tray on day 28, I will stir the pot later...

Latest posts

Latest posts