What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
....I've been asked kindly to not be a jerk...

Apologies.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

Cartel530

Veteran
diggin everybodys cookie pics! seems like everybody has her or a hybrid now and no ones getting left out except me!!

yup, i have zero cookies in my grows right now, and havent yielded personal cooks in almost 6 months. i gotta get my animal back and get her back into the rotation....recently bought some animal to smoke on and it was nice to get her back into my lungs.

Threw a couple in my bed thats about to be flipped in a week or so and ill shoot you some homie:tiphat:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Can anyone point me in the direction of a legit animal cookies cut? I'm in Sonoma Co.
PM me, thanks.

true grit

Veteran
hey RG

i recently saw 3 phenos from seed from a reputable gsc seed maker.

so either he is selling pk as gsc, or gsc is pk.

either way, good on you guys for the hyping

med-man

Or isn't a reputable gsc seed maker. Or you don't know what either looks like. BCBD doesn't count ;)

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey RG

i recently saw 3 phenos from seed from a reputable gsc seed maker.

so either he is selling pk as gsc, or gsc is pk.

either way, good on you guys for the hyping

med-man

Lol. I have grown PK for like ten years, and grown several cookies cuts this year and last. They are not related.

Double F

wow did med-man just say that BCBD is a reputable GSC seed maker, and that purple kush could pass for cookies? canadians really are quite "special"

BCBD could have just pollinated a purple kush and gotten better results than what they are selling. their seeds are soooooo bad im wondering if they just open pollinate random plants in their backyard. oh wait i have checked Hucks profile and thats exactly what he does!!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't always need to toss in my two cents - other people see the same things I see.

dank.Frank

GSPfan

Veteran
wow did med-man just say that BCBD is a reputable GSC seed maker, and that purple kush could pass for cookies? canadians really are quite "special"

BCBD could have just pollinated a purple kush and gotten better results than what they are selling. their seeds are soooooo bad im wondering if they just open pollinate random plants in their backyard. oh wait i have checked Hucks profile and thats exactly what he does!!

Your reading comprehension skills suck. Medman didn't mention a breeders name and he never said pk could pass for cookies. He said a reputable breeders gsc seeds grew out similar to pk. Talk about being special.

Apache Kush

Holy baby Jesus, these shit all over the G.S.C bud/harvest I saw IRL

Vivid colors, lots of orange trichs and purple hues, bud smokes great, flavor is one of kind, sick bag appeal

My boy held on to this strain for private stock and I enjoy it

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Lol, you Canadians sure stick together! Even defending baseless comments. What he did was insinuate that growers in the US renamed PK, cookies to up the market price. Doesn't matter to him that cookies doesn't look smell or taste even close to to PK...

Relentless

Veteran
its marketing genius for anyone that couldnt move their purple kush and renamed it gsc, then turned their 2000 elbows into 6000 ones

awesome scheme, worked like a charm lol

med-man
LOL-you dont know what you're talking about. Purple Kush and GSC are not even close to being the same.. Completely different in every way.. if you have grown or bred with either you would def know that..

Come to think of it, I think the ONLY similiarity is the purple color itself LOL.

edit: guess im beating a dead horse, didnt see the other replies.

dannykarey

Veteran
Please don't stereotype Canadians.......We try not to do it to Americans ;)

Ive never smoked GSC but I have smoked quit a bit of the PK going around Ontario and it doesn't taste like any cookie Ive ever eaten/smelled.

Think MM was just having some fun or stirring the pot for shits and giggs (Canadians have been known to do that lol)...........Lets get back to showing resin encrusted pics of GSC.

Danny