What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Vamonos Pest

Well back then og just hit the market so 7000$ a whole was selling fast as fuck
Shit og seeds sold on this site 10 years ago for more then 1000$...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Ok lets see I ran the Fairfax collective from '03 to 06....i introduced a strain at the collective that sold for 7,000 a pound and 100$ a 1/8...commonly know as Fairfax og ....just incase you get the wrong impression cause my title says newbie

So you like to rip patients off too. Now I see y you're on swerves nuts.... birds of a feather...
Let me guess, you labeled your co-op as a "compassion" center.

edit: just seen infinitesimal post. Beat me to it!

I was gonna say vamanos vamonos too. only I was gonna say vamanos...... pest.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What do u people think of Cali connections thin mint GSC ?✌

What I'm saying is the gsc on this entire thread is fake...

a week ago you ask the people here for advise on CC's GSC, then when everyone tells you the truth (something you didn't want to hear) you start saying everyone's cookies are fake... which if they were, why would you want their opinion on where to get GSC seeds from?

why so quick to get butt hurt and jump to the defense of a guy like swerve?

it doesn't make sense GTFOH :laughing:

I swear sometimes I think that swerve himself gets bored of masturbating and creates random screen names to go around and try to stir interest in his gear like posting "what do people think of cali connections thin mint GSC?" lol

Vamonos Pest

Where were you back in 03' getmo??? ...hmmm in junior high???
If you knew what your talking about it was the best bud in all of LA.
Ripping people off....like I said I was when OG first hit the street...ok scooter!

Vamonos Pest

Yeah I know swerves gsc isn't real but no one elses gsc is real on this thread either....did anyone on this thread post pieguys real.gsc...nope!!!!

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so why ask anyones opinion on GSC if no one here has the real deal, just give it up... or go look at pie guys thread

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Yeah I know swerves gsc isn't real but no one elses gsc is real on this thread either....did anyone on this thread post pieguys real.gsc...nope!!!!

Are you aware pie guy didn't "create" cookies, jigga did? Get off of that dude's nuts. The cookiefam are just hype masters.

You'll be banned soon. See ya.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Where were you back in 03' getmo??? ...hmmm in junior high???
If you knew what your talking about it was the best bud in all of LA.
Ripping people off....like I said I was when OG first hit the street...ok scooter!

I don't give a fuck if it was the best shit in the world, charging 100 for an 1/8th of weed is nothing but greed. It was then and it is now. I just googled Fairfax og, what came back was threads with patients saying how uncompassionate your club was, and that Fairfax og wasn't shit but some quality grown og kush, renamed Fairfax n slapped with a high ticket. I been going to clubs since 98 when I got my card in Oakland, and have never seen an 1/8th for $100.
Karma a mothafucka tho, you'll get yours jus like swerve uh get his.

spring fed

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fake forum
picture.php

wifiogking

See that ain't real gsc...thats totally fake man....dude go too IG and look at real gsc...from burner,pieguy..etc....gsc dont have solid purples...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
DAMN!!!!

How screen names swerve got on here?!

This dude had 2 posts prior to this discussion. Funny shit man..... And happens to talk just like vamanos.... with the dot dot dots....

SECURITY!!! HAHAHA!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts