What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

miscbrah3284

Veteran
listen to 14seconds -18 seconds... real shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIiX302Lg2w

Been saying this for a couple of years now :)

It's basically the same in terms of finding a gem and crossing everything imaginable to it to cash in on the hype which ends up diluting the gene pool with a bunch of knock offs and watered down misrepresentations of the originals...Kush is still sought after because of it's smell, flavor, and stone are very unique but it has been completely watered down and now the original clone onlys as usual are what everybody really wants and looks for but are more difficult to find.

i still think real cooks are the shit, everybody and their mom has popped a bagseed now though and grows it as gsc, which puts out watered down bs which is then sold and passed around to try to cash in, and the community is flooded with crap....the clone only cookies werent culled for a reason when lookin for killer genetics and there is a reason the cookie hype is on par with the kush hype cuz the real deals are truly unique smokes and very enjoyable

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Animal Cookies @5 Weeks 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

-G/O :ying:

koolkush

Veteran
This one smells like lemon candy mixed with that strong cookie smell!! this one is gonna be dank!
GSC (forum) x OG Kush #3
-------------------------------
picture.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------
picture.php

--------------------------------------------------------------
picture.php

S

SPG*

:cool:
I've got the Forum Cut Fck does she move slow! ( a memory!? Lol cuz I don't think she's moved for days!)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
man if forum don't move for u maybe u the one who is not moving. I grew forum for personal and it still flys faster then anything.

Z

z-ro

I'm pretty sure he's talking about in veg, she's very slow to get going in veg compared to most strains.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Yes I think that is what spg is talking about also that the forum is a slow vegger . When I get mine they weren't growing for shit. But then I found out the coco that they were giving to me in was kinda hot which I figured because I started getting spots on them. Once I straightened that issue out they are growing now.

Kool kush thanks for showing up my gsc x ogk that I posted same beans so I hope mine turn out as special as those but you are ahead of me in the flowering.

Drue Bleam

Yes I think that is what spg is talking about also. When I get mine they weren't growing for shit. But then I found out the coco that they were in was kinda hot which I figured because I started getting spots on them. Once I straightened that issue out they are growing now.

Our temps dropped during our cycle because of the season, and she did really well with the colder environment. It was a bummer we had such small plants when we flipped, or it would have been our best run.

Attachments

• IMG_0575.jpg
    IMG_0575.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0570.jpg
    IMG_0570.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0582.jpg
    IMG_0582.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0568.jpg
    IMG_0568.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 11

Mikenite69

Veteran
Another one of kool kush's creations.

Another one of kool kush's creations.

I think I have found a technique to get cookie crosses to yield. Here is my Gsc x OgK made by kool kush many more days to go but she is stacking hard. Sorry about the shit iphone pics I'll get better pics with the digital camera at another time just wanted to show how these buds are stacking out for a gsc and og cross.

ThaCollieMann

I think I have found a technique to get cookie crosses to yield. Here is my Gsc x OgK made by kool kush many more days to go but she is stacking hard. Sorry about the shit iphone pics I'll get better pics with the digital camera at another time just wanted to show how these buds are stacking out for a gsc and og cross.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=51924&pictureid=1235801&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=51924&pictureid=1235814&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
that Shir does look epic brotha mad weight...I ain't figured our how to getcpokies to put on weight like that ...props

Latest posts

Latest posts