What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

DJXX

Veteran
First two pics are Forum...then Alien Forum(Jaws Gear)startn to look purdy...DJXX

Attachments

• SAM_1525.jpg
    SAM_1525.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_1531.jpg
    SAM_1531.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 8
  • SAM_1530.jpg
    SAM_1530.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 9

Cannavore

Veteran
looks sooo fire.... is that cut floating around PM me cannivore

Nah the guy who grew it lost it during a move or something.

Bodhi's remaking that cross though. One version with the skva and one with the jb '91 Chem x '88 g13/hp

Last edited:
that shit was worth more than everything he moved :muahaha: lol no that looks sooo dank... bodhi always put fire out. he should slap his self for loosing her...... :blackeye:

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
First two pics are Forum...then Alien Forum(Jaws Gear)startn to look purdy...DJXX

Nice nugs!!!! I can see some of your old man white hair in that last pic, lol. Don't worry I'm the same way. My hair goes from black to white, no gray in between, lol. That alien forum looks aweome, looks like jaws found a good mate for the forum.

karmas a bitch

Thanks for the praise guys...that clusterfunk plant was something else to look at. But she wouldn't have been kept around here. Really nice potent smoke...but wasnt in the same league as her sister smoke wise.

Deffo not smacking myself over losing her.

Here's a few more pics of the red monster. Sorry for the hijack...

d68ee5b70436e6ea164118bb5b803d27_zps9b356a32.jpg

a1425270cafec0279552d8f9899de21e_zps379fa4fc.jpg

b2eb2a6dcc83b2d79ad46558612048e8_zpsaf362b03.jpg

2d67898e040a962baec8420ce7b990bd_zps6efd5858.jpg

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
very nice KaB, I love the colors, looks just like bodhis description pic on the tude. I gotta get me some of that shit when bodhi remakes these.

Mikenite69

Veteran
I have to agree I'll be grabbing a pack of those also. I love the coloring that is a sick looking plant. Very nice job you did with her karma

DJXX

Veteran
Thanks for the praise guys...that clusterfunk plant was something else to look at. But she wouldn't have been kept around here. Really nice potent smoke...but wasnt in the same league as her sister smoke wise.

Deffo not smacking myself over losing her.

Here's a few more pics of the red monster. Sorry for the hijack...

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
those colors look like the reds on the Rockbud..just awesome pics...wow mucho respect..dj

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Day 43 Forum Cut

Day 43 Forum Cut

I don't run her indoors anymore, but i had an extra after replacing my mother, so why not? I put her to the edge since I know she is light shy, but the 1k is too much IME.
Forum on the left, Super Lemon Haze on the right.
picture.php

Close up
picture.php

karmas a bitch

Thanks guys. I hope i can grab another pack of these as well

Im running the remix right now. Its the chem91(Jb cut)x deadly g.

Tickle....what up dude! Yeah man I'll be there. Your nuggs of moonshine haze are some of the only ones that i think about from last year. That strain was so bomb. I can remember exactly what it smelled like. Ive still not grown any RD gear...but thats the one i want to try.
Ill deffo come thru the booth and have a smoke sesh.

Djxx...that pic of rockbud is my alltime favorite cannabis pic...ive grown like 6 somas strains...but oddly never that one.

Again sorry for the thread jack.

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
Some clean veg pics

Some clean veg pics

I really think the forum cut is a beautiful veg plant as well as flower. Roots faster in clone than my chem dawg and most other "og" type/leaning strains. I say that loosely of course ;)

Here's a week 3 veg and fresh transplant to coco from clone tray pics

Mikenite69

Veteran
Lime cookies.

Lime cookies.

Here are some early shots of my lime cookies. I have 3 phenos one forum leaning, one I call hybrid and a new one new pheno from seed..

All made by breeder jaws/puma will post more shots around finish.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey Mikenite69, those are some nice looking lime cookie phenos. I was looking through an old post and I remember when you were 1st showing us the Lime Cookies you had, there was a pic of a very frosty pheno with a black background. It was 1 of your 1st 2 phenos, and that girl looked great. Do you know which of these pics is that pheno by chance? It will be interesting to see how this 3rd pheno turns out since the other 2 did so well. Take care 1

Latest posts

Latest posts