What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I went to Harborside this weekend to pick up some clones. (had some bad luck with timing and my bean sprouting.) The clone guy was super helpful and seemed to know his shit when it comes to clones. I asked a ton of questions, but when it came to the DHN cookies they have, he told me they were fortune cookies. They looked a fair amount different than my forum cut, but I was bummed to hear fortune cookies. They had a finished sample, but it wasn't the GSC I am used to.

That's my take on Harborsides "cookies".

TwinkieD

gsc

gsc

forum cutt-28 days
IMAG2185.jpg
IMAG2174.jpg

Gsc reverse in the works, gotta Tahoe and chem cross strain im gunna dust her with soon.
IMAG2183.jpg

So far, i smell a piny/mentholly right now.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
You got balls TwinkyD...and not the good kind, like the hermi kind.

errr, my bad, I didnt see you are trying to reverse her...good luck, she doesn't reverse well.

Last edited:

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Cookie Seed Project, coming soon...

Cookie Seed Project, coming soon...

For whomever cares..This summer I plan on doing a seed project with cookies, dedicating a 4k room as well as a tent for S1s., starting around june. I will hopefully make enough to supply the obvious demand. *I will say this from this very first post about this endeavor...cookies is a polyhybrid, so it will not breed true, meaning if you want to find the clone in seed form it will be a gamble against the house. I have seen S1s from cookies produce a varied array of flowers, some that look like cookies but have a hazey smell, some produce like nuwave (larger colas) but lack true cookie pungency, and some that could easily be mistaken for the cut. Anyways I just wanted to make that clear before selling false hopes and dreams. But take solace in the fact that in those S1s may very well be cookies version 2.0... just like the white came from an s1 of the triangle...there could be the blue awaiting to found.

Suggestions on hybrids are welcomed, although I would slightly prefer to breed with true males in the room as opposed to sts'd or silver colloidal clones. The S1s will be from light induced stress; as I know from experience that the cookies will throw nanners if not sealed up tight. I will start a thread when the time comes and try to document every detail because I too was once a seed purchaser and hated feeling like I was gambling on something I had never seen. And although I'd prefer male to female breeding, I find it hard to not want to bring together elites. OGs in particular come to mind.

Anyways, I plan on hunting for males over the next few months which will including popping hundreds of seeds and narrowing down keeper breeding stock. I don't want to make a lot of hybrids, I prefer 4 at most.

What I was planning on working with Male wise:
~DurbanPoison...I want to stay true to the roots with this not to mention I just want some durban in the rotation

~C99...Like the durban, but different. And would keep flowering times to a minimal with the possibility of added yield. Not to mention Cindy is highly underrated and an all around amazing breeding plant. +Unfortunately a lot of the times C99 is dominant in a cross so I was also thinking of maybe using the Galadriel I have with is C99xSD from Rez. I also have old Bros Grimm. c99 that need freedom from the vault.

~Chem or Sour...Actually leaning towards ChemSour from Rez, hopefully I can find a true male instead of having to reverse a finicky chem or sour. I have 3 packs of that in particular and another friend has I think 2 or 3. I believe while heartedly I could easily find some good males from those beans. And aside from a possible elongated flowering time, the yield would probably chunkup.

~OG...not sure which though? Although I've never came forward and said it, I really feel as though the tahoe was the OG used in the cookies. Maybe that would be a good start for a BX, but adding another OG to the mix couldn't hurt either right? But truth be told, SFV and Louie are what I'd lean towards if I had to choose.

~A purple like Urkle or GDP..just cause you purple people are insatiable and want your colors and grapey flavor. Adding some grape to the mix might not work out badly anyways. Not to mention it may tame the stretch.

Until then ICer's....

UP.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey UP, definately let me know when you finish those up. Wanting to get some of those. S1s and crosses :). GL on the projects. Just give me a heads up so I get keep an eye out on SBay when its time. Thanks in advance and take care 1

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
UP - I cant wait to see your results from the crosses!! I have a Platinum Kush x GSC that I am fighting with. A friend and I share a op and had a PK throw pollen and gave us about 15 seeds on the GSC! Grew a few out last run and of those, one was stellar. Gave the cookies a smell that is so loud and the smoke is much above the GSC in my opinion. The smell is truely like RKS and GSC rolled into one. Problem is I cant get the cut to root for shit so I may have to start over!! Good luck!!

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
I'm going to find the next big thing in the GSC S1's....and when I do, the cut will be named Goat Scout Cookies.

B

blue green

Goji OG x GSC?

I have seen some grow reports of Goji OG, and they look fairly uniform, to me. Uniformly nice anyway.

Do you plan on selling them through seedbay, UP?

Thanks.

For whomever cares..This summer I plan on doing a seed project with cookies, dedicating a 4k room as well as a tent for S1s., starting around june. I will hopefully make enough to supply the obvious demand. *I will say this from this very first post about this endeavor...cookies is a polyhybrid, so it will not breed true, meaning if you want to find the clone in seed form it will be a gamble against the house. I have seen S1s from cookies produce a varied array of flowers, some that look like cookies but have a hazey smell, some produce like nuwave (larger colas) but lack true cookie pungency, and some that could easily be mistaken for the cut. Anyways I just wanted to make that clear before selling false hopes and dreams. But take solace in the fact that in those S1s may very well be cookies version 2.0... just like the white came from an s1 of the triangle...there could be the blue awaiting to found.

Suggestions on hybrids are welcomed, although I would slightly prefer to breed with true males in the room as opposed to sts'd or silver colloidal clones. The S1s will be from light induced stress; as I know from experience that the cookies will throw nanners if not sealed up tight. I will start a thread when the time comes and try to document every detail because I too was once a seed purchaser and hated feeling like I was gambling on something I had never seen. And although I'd prefer male to female breeding, I find it hard to not want to bring together elites. OGs in particular come to mind.

Anyways, I plan on hunting for males over the next few months which will including popping hundreds of seeds and narrowing down keeper breeding stock. I don't want to make a lot of hybrids, I prefer 4 at most.

What I was planning on working with Male wise:
~DurbanPoison...I want to stay true to the roots with this not to mention I just want some durban in the rotation

~C99...Like the durban, but different. And would keep flowering times to a minimal with the possibility of added yield. Not to mention Cindy is highly underrated and an all around amazing breeding plant. +Unfortunately a lot of the times C99 is dominant in a cross so I was also thinking of maybe using the Galadriel I have with is C99xSD from Rez. I also have old Bros Grimm. c99 that need freedom from the vault.

~Chem or Sour...Actually leaning towards ChemSour from Rez, hopefully I can find a true male instead of having to reverse a finicky chem or sour. I have 3 packs of that in particular and another friend has I think 2 or 3. I believe while heartedly I could easily find some good males from those beans. And aside from a possible elongated flowering time, the yield would probably chunkup.

~OG...not sure which though? Although I've never came forward and said it, I really feel as though the tahoe was the OG used in the cookies. Maybe that would be a good start for a BX, but adding another OG to the mix couldn't hurt either right? But truth be told, SFV and Louie are what I'd lean towards if I had to choose.

~A purple like Urkle or GDP..just cause you purple people are insatiable and want your colors and grapey flavor. Adding some grape to the mix might not work out badly anyways. Not to mention it may tame the stretch.

Until then ICer's....

UP.

I say if you go back to the DP, why not also try going back to or into some Cherry Pie?