What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

talktosamson

Veteran
i can't believe i still haven't tried the forum , where have you been hiding? "behind a bush or perhaps a large shrubbery".

Took me two years to get a hold of some, shes a hider if you dont live in Cali. In cali shes hoin herself all over the place. In Oregon she hides in the woods.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
if anyones visiting HTCC this weekend make sure to drop by the Cookies booth.... there will be loud packs and i believe the homie will be making some fresh organic juice smoothies. There will also be a small amount of GSC (forum) x FireOGbx and Louie13 x FireOGbx seeds available.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just put this one in flower

picture.php

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Very nice job on that one Hammer, looks like she will shape up and yield a good amount with those grooming techniques.

Endur

Veteran
Very nice job on that one Hammer, looks like she will shape up and yield a good amount with those grooming techniques.

Ya, what OrganicBuds said.

That's one of the best filled in "F" cookies I've seen.
Good Job Hammer!

Peace
Endur

D

DJXXPLATINUM

ONE OF THE SWEETEST COOKIE BAKES I HAVE SEEN....NEED A GALLON OF MILK FOR DEM COOKIES....YUMMMMMM....DJ

mack 10

Veteran
Forum Cut about to go into flower. Topped at least once, and will be grown in a vert scrog.
View attachment 226806

Looks like you got a touch of PM on the lower right of the pic.
Get that treated asap.

if anyones visiting HTCC this weekend make sure to drop by the Cookies booth.... there will be loud packs and i believe the homie will be making some fresh organic juice smoothies. There will also be a small amount of GSC (forum) x FireOGbx and Louie13 x FireOGbx seeds available.

What's a loud pack?
Wish I could make it to the Htcc.
mack.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Theres no dubt Cookies Forum is a good looking plant ....

When I use the work Load Im refering to how strong the buds smell...im not sure what he is refering to here...

Latest posts

Latest posts