What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Durban Poison is now my most sought after cut, whatever one I tried about a month back from that club on auburn blvd. in sac... Man, best smoke ever. Had me fealing like a gorilla, wanting to climb trees, real talk a fealing I never got from weed before, I felt like the damn predator. shit gave me powers...

picture.php

picture.php

Shit dont look like much but its cool, I wont even sell that shit, just grow it n stay lit walkin on clouds 24/7.

I posted this cuz I heard girl scout cookies had durban in it... Maybe thats one of the reason everybody lovin it... But a pure sativa with a crazy high wont get that kinda hype because its not profitable product. This stuff was five a gram, some bargain bin shit, I only got it cuz it sounded good and had a unique sweet smell to it, went back to get an oz or 2 but the club(thc) got shut down.

Hey Krunch I guess I'm dishing out wolf tickets. It's funny that you, prop, norcal, berner, other people in the music industry, and thousands of other people are smoking on my wolf tickets and animal wolf tickets though. Ask around where you're getting your cookies from, and ask who's seen the steephill test results with their own eyes. I get what I get for an eighth and do what I have to do to provide patients with the highest quality medicine. Seeded herb certainly isn't an indication of poor quality, all it means is that some pollen got to the flowers.
really dude? thats ignorant

L

LumpStatus

GS Cookies omg she is minty and stinky, still a bit moist so I havent tried it yet. I have a small cold going on and honestly a whiff of this clears the sinuses. Taken at 65 days.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have confidence that the real cookie will make it here ok.........wouldnt suck if animal made the trip as well...now what im not sure about is running her"cookie" at 50 day's......has anyone ran her longer?if so what kinda profile we looking at?im sure she looses her mint at some point...guessing after 50 ish'?yes krunch....

this is the first ive heard... 50 days!!!
is it like bubba where the taste kinda drops off after a certain point and isnt as intense?

50 days - really?
is that what the hubbubb is about? because its really really sellable pot right now and done at 50 days?
like....
like....
..........green crack (does anybody even want that anymore hahaha)?

nah
cant be... no way.... i gotta go to the garage smoke some oil and get my mind right,,,

please someone with some killer pics of end of grow product still on the vine (aka not pics of some bud you got at a disp)? any keys on how she grows...

i have to make some calls....

Last edited:
L

LumpStatus

Look above bro....those were taken at 65 days and arent dry yet not purchased from somewhere. imo she is a 9 week plant at least. NOT 50 DAYS! I posted some day 61 pics a few pages back still on the vine as you said :)

BPCC on telegraph does have GSC, they took one yesterday. CBCB also on shattuck has both animal and GSC. BPG will have some tomorrow evening. Green door also has GSC. Give me some feedback on quality.

woolybear

Veteran
BPCC on telegraph does have GSC, they took one yesterday. CBCB also on shattuck has both animal and GSC. BPG will have some tomorrow evening. Green door also has GSC. Give me some feedback on quality.

BPCC on telegraph also has weed trading cards.. no GSC though :p

i'm wondering how many people on here are anxiously awaiting you getting 50+ posts so you can pm

edit: $18g, 60 1/8th at bpcc. 0 moisture, fungus and pesticides = n/a. That is wierd.

also, reading the menu, if this stuff is considered 'medicine,' 'girl scout cookies' has got to be the stupidest name i've seen in a while. almost as bad as 'fucking incredible.'

here's some girl scout cookies. no its not a joke, its medicine. if its medicine, wtf is it called girl scout cookies.

i guess it isn't as bad as the fake names companies come up for pharmacuticals. like boniva, or allegra.

Last edited:
BPCC is making a GSC trading card soon in their 3rd edition. No mold or pesticides, halent and steephill tested. I'll drop off a copy of the papers to them if that bothers you. I probably will stop at 49 and make a new name so I don't get bombarded with PMs. I didn't name the strain, but in all honesty it really smells like thin mint girl scout cookies. I guess this really helped with marketing, because everyone has heard of girl scout cookies, kinda like free advertising.

woolybear

Veteran
BPCC is making a GSC trading card soon in their 3rd edition. No mold or pesticides, halent and steephill tested. I'll drop off a copy of the papers to them if that bothers you. I probably will stop at 49 and make a new name so I don't get bombarded with PMs. I didn't name the strain, but in all honesty it really smells like thin mint GS Cookies. I guess this really helped with marketing, because everyone has heard of GS Cookies, kinda like free advertising.

in the old days they called it 'word of mouth' advertising.

They need to remove the pesticide and mold stats from the item description. Do they sell any herb with pesticides or mold, or maybe just small percentages?

girl scout cookies... now with ZERO MOLD!!! :)

I don't mind the name gs cookies, however when u put that name on a list of 'medicines' you realize that in a medical context the name is strange and off-putting

i think krunchbubble would be the one bombarded with pms given his relevation of having 10+ mothers lol

very interesting to watch and read unfold. i am not in cali therefore will probably never smoke cookies because i, myself, am not into scrounging or pestering strangers for cuts

i will continue on my way and maybe someday i can taste the adventure that is cookies, until then i'll be stuck growing the herb featured in my sig

thanks for posting ogkb

i got some gsc from pcc...it's pretty good, but not purple enough. there is some purple, but really not that much. it smells and tastes pretty good but not the mintiest smelling or tasting bud i've ever had. first time i've had gsc after hearing so much about it for such a long time. i was holding out on buying it until i saw a good enough batch, because i've seen it a few places but never looked good enough to pay 60 an 8th. pcc's is probably the best looking gsc i've seen in person so i had to buy it, but doesn't look as good as some of the pictures up here. but anyways, it's good but it's not the best i've ever had. i'd actually even go as far as to say it is overhyped. i think the mk ultra tastes and smells better, looks better, and is stronger.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Thanks for the hook up ogkushbreath.... I will report back....can't wait to smell a dispensary up close again.

anyone else want any feedback on their gear, I'm willing to report, give me directions and I'll go sample it! thanks again.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
It's funny that you, prop, norcal, berner, other people in the music industry, and thousands of other people are smoking on my wolf tickets and animal wolf tickets though.

so for the record, you are officially saying you are the creator of both GSC and animal cookies?

because i just talked to animal cookie creator and he has no idea about icmag or this thread...

Ickis

Veteran
I was told a guy called Jigga made GSC. So are you Jigga OGKUSHBREATH?

I am going to start calling mine GSC Jigga cut.

FLAVA FLAVE! Boyeeee!

Hey you all! Lookie! Lookie!
Think you got the GS Cookies
Hype is really getting bigga
Hope you got the one from Jigga.

Status
Not open for further replies.