What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nondual

Also the owners of DnA seeds (Aaron and Don) are flying out here to get the cut and do their own breeding.
I'm shocked lol. But WHICH cut as there seems to be many S1's out there due to it's hermie traits and beans being found in bags? Are they going to get 'the' one? If not are they going to say they got 'the' one. I can feel the drama building already!

NorCal

Veteran
The cookies don't seem to have any hermy traits, but I could def be wrong as the cherry is very finicky. LOL at DNA getting the cut. judging form all the (100s) of kush seeds I've popped from DNA they're not consistent at all. Only strain I thought was fire was their chocolope, and that was YEARS ago. I wish them the best and I hope they nail this shit, But from everything I've seen nothing compares to props platinum OG cut. Shit is fire. Prob one of the finest examples of A kush I've seen in my day
4b1b3895.jpg

and it's still got 2 weeks to go! I guess I'm just saying it's about finding that one phenotype, And some people/ seed companies might have the genetics but to get that ONE is not as easy as one might think. That's what these seed companies live off of, Giving out some hype and hope so that people keep buying and searching for that one holy Grail phenotype. It reminds me of the lotto really.

over9000

i dropped off 2 to 1944 collective, and they kept asking me for cuts, i think they called it "pr cookies". Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but they never got the real deal "Y".

Did you drop off the cookies and they called it the "Y"? What I picked up didn't look like regular cookies and this was back in november.

I was in the area and just went in to see what they had, all i saw was some fake cookies. I brought in the 2 i had in the car and they took it right away. The "Y" is produced in very small quantities and never ends up there. A few in the group do some greenhouse "Y", but even than it goes out of state. I dunno what they had in november, but i'm 99% sure it wasn't the "Y" unless they bought a half zip from somewhere. I'm not bringing anything back there, they are charging 25 a gram. Berkeley patients group took some girls scout cookies and animal cookies went to patient care center recently if you wanna try the original stuff. I hope one day a dispensary starts charging reasonable prices for quality medicine.

guerilla415

are there any breeders out there doing any breeding these days??? when did the basis of cannabis breeding become buying the newest hyped up strain, doing a single cross or maybe whoring it out on everything u can and then calling it YOUR WORK???

anybody can make GSC s1's...ANYONE can make GSC haze or GSC x Chemdawg or whatever other shit thats gonna be out there.

News fucking flash, GSC is ALREADY a poly hybrid of Cherry Pie (which is prolly another poly hybrid) and OG...someone did the work to get it to this point and if they dont wanna make a seed line then thats it.

If I had the time Id take every non-restricted cut i could get and just make s1's and give them out for free. Again ANYONE can throw pollen on an elite and ask for hundreds in return.

The only thing the community ends up with is a bunch of fake ass cuts from the seeds and then people movee on to the next thing.

sorry for the rant but this is why i would never buy seeds from most of these jokers. this is all a result of this tv show generation of cannabis business. dont feed the beast my friends.

take care and stay safe everyone

guerilla

G

guest8905

I was in the area and just went in to see what they had, all i saw was some fake cookies. I brought in the 2 i had in the car and they took it right away. The "Y" is produced in very small quantities and never ends up there. A few in the group do some greenhouse "Y", but even than it goes out of state. I dunno what they had in november, but i'm 99% sure it wasn't the "Y" unless they bought a half zip from somewhere. I'm not bringing anything back there, they are charging 25 a gram. Berkeley patients group took some girls scout cookies and animal cookies went to patient care center recently if you wanna try the original stuff. I hope one day a dispensary starts charging reasonable prices for quality medicine.

bpcc had THE gscookies around xmas time and it was ORGANIC which kicks all the chemed out shits ass :dance013::dance013: fuck chemmed out pesticide ridden shit....puff organic or else lol

also regarding cookies and hermie ive never heard that it does herm, just perhaps the bagseed people are popping

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
The term 'Organic' is bullshit. Means absolutely nothing. You can grow with chemical ferts, but not use pesticides. Is that organic? Is the nitrogen your plants absorb organic? Sounds pretty chemical to me. Phosphorus? Potassium?

I think that when people say 'organic', they really mean without pesticides. I've never had organic weed that held a candle to my AN fed weed.

G

guest8905

The term 'Organic' is bullshit. Means absolutely nothing. You can grow with chemical ferts, but not use pesticides. Is that organic? Is the nitrogen your plants absorb organic? Sounds pretty chemical to me. Phosphorus? Potassium?

I think that when people say 'organic', they really mean without pesticides. I've never had organic weed that held a candle to my AN fed weed.

your trying to troll me im sure but what im telling you is organic to me means using non petroleum or salt derived nutes. Im sorry to the op and others to even try to argue with you, but i cant help it.

Next thing youll tell me is stuff like bushmaster and other pgr's and chemmed out shit is actually good for the human body to intake. please. have fun living in chem land, im gonna be on the organic train, k im done srry

ajc0k

Do you like OG kush? Have you smoked some fire ass og kush? IVe probably smoked some of the most fire and stinky og kush you've ever laid your eyes on and if you consider that the holy Grail like many do, Then this stuff will shit on it.

It's good shit for sure, but I don't know man that's subjective..I don't think anything can shit on OG, that's a bold statement. I've had both by the way. Imo if i saw both for the first time, I'd probably have my nose in the OG bag, to each his own i suppose.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Oops. Now this thread is getting Stupid..

Such shenanigans are usually illustrated by Multi-Cuss words in threads.

Shades of the Ol' Early OG Kush/Chemdog Daze...

When many local Growers and a few Seed Breeders/Pollen Chuckers were hassling/trolling people online. Trying to locate them physically by acting like a Friend - attempting to seduce the Cut.

Offering nothing substantial in return and resorting to name calling. 'Cause 'Folks" would not share a Cut that they promised they wouldn;t.. I personally had to change my long-used ID on IC over it..

My recommendation: Never reply to Trollers and Haters.

hammalamma

Veteran
your trying to troll me im sure but what im telling you is organic to me means using non petroleum or salt derived nutes. Im sorry to the op and others to even try to argue with you, but i cant help it.

Next thing youll tell me is stuff like bushmaster and other pgr's and chemmed out shit is actually good for the human body to intake. please. have fun living in chem land, im gonna be on the organic train, k im done srry

If you are so into organics maybe you should read a book about them and see how it works. You say people are trolling you, but no, you are the one who keeps bringing up organics for no reason and talking shit about any one who isn't an organifag.

Last edited:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
before we go there can anyone tell me how far science has gotten into mapping rhizoshpere and secondary metabolite interactions?

ends the debate when you find the bacteria in living soil influences secondary metabolite production as well as a wealth of primary other plant health functions above and beyond ionic conversion/transference

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
jesus fucking christ people.....is there any possible way for yall to get along in here....why is it necessary to start calling people names and shit? sorry for being a dick but my patience is really thin right now...

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Ok guys, I have to agree with YesProp215 here... this thread is not for calling each other out and hurling names at each other. This forum is for peaceful discussions not fighting. If you don't agree with someone else either ignore them or find somewhere else on the site to post...there's a lot of interesting info to be found if you look around.

Peace to all...please!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
are there any breeders out there doing any breeding these days??? when did the basis of cannabis breeding become buying the newest hyped up strain, doing a single cross or maybe whoring it out on everything u can and then calling it YOUR WORK???

anybody can make GSC s1's...ANYONE can make GSC haze or GSC x Chemdawg or whatever other shit thats gonna be out there.

News fucking flash, GSC is ALREADY a poly hybrid of Cherry Pie (which is prolly another poly hybrid) and OG...someone did the work to get it to this point and if they dont wanna make a seed line then thats it.

If I had the time Id take every non-restricted cut i could get and just make s1's and give them out for free. Again ANYONE can throw pollen on an elite and ask for hundreds in return.

The only thing the community ends up with is a bunch of fake ass cuts from the seeds and then people movee on to the next thing.

sorry for the rant but this is why i would never buy seeds from most of these jokers. this is all a result of this tv show generation of cannabis business. dont feed the beast my friends.

take care and stay safe everyone

guerilla

define breeding. so in order to be a true breeder one must travel to the middle east or asia and obtain true landrace genetics and have some cool story about getting beans off a sherpa? then doing 5 generations of breeding before releasing their first pack? newsflash the seed industry has followed the "obtain elite clone, pollen hack with other elite clones" recipe for a while now, REZ and Swerve basically took that method to market and showed how its done...

also, true "anyone" can do it...but most arent and simply dont want to. because here in california most growers have to pump out sensimilla to pay bills and dont have time to mess around with breeding, packaging, handling customer service, etc...

which brings me to my last point..."if i had time, i would make s1s"

time is money, even server fund pollen hack beans take time and money to produce so handing them out for free would be a money losing venture.....even server fund untested genetics sell for 20-30 a pack..

to each his own, no body is forcing anybody to buy seeds! thats probably why there is still a bunch of REZ packs on SB for 160 a pop that arent moving at all!

i do think that new standards need to be set in the seeed industry but thats a whole nother discussion...

S

stickey fingers

cookies and pie for everyone

cookies and pie for everyone

Also the owners of DnA seeds (Aaron and Don) are flying out here to get the cut and do their own breeding.

it is my hope that these guys and every body out there
breeds there cookies and og's, so that every one in the
world may enjoy this incredible cannabis
:smoke out::smoke out::smoke out::smoke out::smoke out::smoke out::smoke out:

shareing is careing, not that anyone cares :) one day i
hope to give back to a community thats given to me :ying:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
chillax

chillax

damn i shoulda passed this shit sooner ma have calmed yall down a bit hit this and chill everone...

Attachments

• IMG_1551.jpg
    IMG_1551.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1545.jpg
    IMG_1545.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1544.jpg
    IMG_1544.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.