What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Yes4, Krunch, HydroSun, Stoney917, and I all are on 'the hype' train....must be some bullshit though, cause us newbs probably never seen anything of quality.

And screw you Stoney I knew that's why you took off early; just had to smoke out Williams didn't ya? Strategically left the jersey in the car, it all makes sense now. BTW over the last day or so I can literally see you throwing back weed at a cop, goodtimes my friends.

hmmmmm, Stony!!! fucker! i wanted the 9ers to win, had to get em all hopped up on Cookies, motherfucker didnt know what was happening!

im supposed to hold on to this thing? :tiphat:

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Never had the cookies yet but can't wait to locate them and see for myself. I know I can locate a cut here in central cali somewhere lol.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
prophet u fuker lol what a tyme... jersey wuz on during the game just didnt wanna get it soaked early on the muthafukin mayor saw the colors and yall gonna be seein the blue and red giants trolley car crusin around sanfran soon enough rotflmao def a tyme to remember from the second i walked outta my door shananagins began.... till next tyme brotha
ps im gonna be goin to 49thst today for dinner just noticed its not gonna be 49ers st guess i wont be cuttin down the sign and sendin it to yall.... BLUE AND RED ALL DAY!!!!!! GMEN!!!!!!!!!! SUPERBOWL CHAMPS 2012

watts

ohms
Veteran
hgtuy htuuio juioop klpteu iiiopyu....tgitik ktktiotr r4i4oltei4i eahahshs kjdkkeieuf jskdlf dksk dkdkd sjsj sjak alal eicdlk swos llsjwi llsppp wiwisjs ghy sjeid oddpsa kaieod dow pdpfoc ghdu ldf pppww hgckj ufhdgs haakew iuq plig uhghjw lhpnud uglhp fdhcnxbs oeujr goungoenhd ahd heip fjh lhipy
sidud sudoc cos ofdlf
slkjd jsjsj qwuq olzkj djhdhe dkdke... djdjew owqoq djdjas hwuw hupd lokf ujeek owbz igusd gjhdfue plfj wey vklghply udfosa chfgpl fhtuyhp ofp
AFI FHG JFJ!!!!!!! JDJDOK!!!!!!!!!! IEIEI OWOQ 1038

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
im also interested in seeing what the cookies does outdoors....wonder if it retains that really dense nug and flavor profile....cherry pie does well outdoors and turns almost all black so should be something interesting..

most of the guys who made cookies and grow cookies were sitting lower level during the game...lots of sad cookie growers that day

fuck you kyle williams! shold have given him some super lemon haze he would have taken it the whole way back...

krunchbubble

Veteran
prophet u fuker lol what a tyme... jersey wuz on during the game just didnt wanna get it soaked early on the muthafukin mayor saw the colors and yall gonna be seein the blue and red giants trolley car crusin around sanfran soon enough rotflmao def a tyme to remember from the second i walked outta my door shananagins began.... till next tyme brotha
ps im gonna be goin to 49thst today for dinner just noticed its not gonna be 49ers st guess i wont be cuttin down the sign and sendin it to yall.... BLUE AND RED ALL DAY!!!!!! GMEN!!!!!!!!!! SUPERBOWL CHAMPS 2012

im also interested in seeing what the cookies does outdoors....wonder if it retains that really dense nug and flavor profile....cherry pie does well outdoors and turns almost all black so should be something interesting..

most of the guys who made cookies and grow cookies were sitting lower level during the game...lots of sad cookie growers that day

fuck you kyle williams! shold have given him some super lemon haze he would have taken it the whole way back...

Sad as it is, The Giants knew he had many concussions and targeted his head on purpose....

i think this is fucked up and should be examined further by the NFL....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...d-concussion-problems-targeted-183400986.html

I think this a pussy shot by the Giants...

so now, I WILL REP NEW ENGLAND FOR THE SUPER BOWL!!

sry Stoney, but your team is some pussies for that one....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
cookies is about to be like the LVPK whored out across the boards....if you are a fan of the LVPK or bubba kush, cookies is right up your alley it has similar earthy mint undertones....i have seen some really nice pre-98 bubba that looked real damn similar to fortune cookies...

i want to give someone a blind taste test of LVPK and Cookies and see what happens....its more similar in taste to bubba than OG in my opinion...a good OG is way more fuely lemon....cookies is all mint mocha kush with a twist..

edit: DAMN KB that kyle williams shit is fucked up! almost as bad as the cheatin ass patriots....bad coaching decision to leave him in there though. the giants probably wanted to land a hit like the niners did to pierre thomas..

Bullfrog44

Veteran
you must be smoking shitty oils then...

O really?
picture.php

I think not, good try hater.

krunchbubble

Veteran
cookies is about to be like the LVPK whored out across the boards....if you are a fan of the LVPK or bubba kush, cookies is right up your alley it has similar earthy mint undertones....i have seen some really nice pre-98 bubba that looked real damn similar to fortune cookies...

i want to give someone a blind taste test of LVPK and Cookies and see what happens....its more similar in taste to bubba than OG in my opinion...a good OG is way more fuely lemon....cookies is all mint mocha kush with a twist..

edit: DAMN KB that kyle williams shit is fucked up! almost as bad as the cheatin ass patriots....bad coaching decision to leave him in there though. the giants probably wanted to land a hit like the niners did to pierre thomas..

i JUST sent the NFL commissioner a scathing letter, may not do anything, but i feel like someone has to say something about this....

here is his email [email protected]

my email came back deliverable, guess he changed it....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
ok so i just did a taste test with another smoker...1 blunt each of LVPK and cookies. both grown in soil. the LVPK was a little more hashy. descriptions from smoker were hashy, spicy, earthy, licorice...more along the master kush taste.

cookies immediately i knew which one it was. first hit off the blunt, the smoke comes out 2x thicker, i dont know why maybe the density gives you more smokable plant matter per hit. description of cookies by smoker - "sweet, vanilla extract, sugar cookie, minty"

gonna do glow rod hits in an iced roor reports coming up next...

got destroyed from the first two blunts, took a while to clean the bong out. LVPK was licorice hashy kush, Cookies taste in roor was much much stronger than LVPK. i closed my eyes and the first thing that came to mind was lemon meringue pie. its not fuel rank lemon like OG kush a more subdued. the smoke was also much thicker again on exhale.....i need a nap now.

Last edited:
have yet to see the GSC on the east coast but keep hearing nothing but awesome reports. I just want to grow some of that cant wait till it ends up out my way!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
wah wah wah wah wah wah wah i really feel for all u niners cryin ya eyes out makin excuses but ill break it down for yall still the facts u woulda had no chance vrs the pats we the only team capable of beatin other great teams history proves it gb was nuthin u guys had high hopes but aint really belong in the party... we a team everyear ppl hate on and say we out and still fear... maybe if ya have a few more good yrs ill give yall the credit yall deserve like in the 80s or 90s .... but for now krunch u root for the pats... i know we got them u can see the fear in brady eyes he lookin alot like rodgers a deer in the headlights.... ya boy smith wasnt scared like that he aint have that look... but then again rodgers ryan and brady arent half as smart as qbs as smith.... done talkin football back to the topic gsc is great!!!!!!!!!!
bring the hate on nyg rule bring it to a football thread..

Z

Z-ro

O really?
picture.php

I think not, good try hater.

Is that supposed to be impressive? If youre feeling different after smoking herb while high on oil its only because you are adding different chemical compounds that arent present in the oil. similar to smoking a cigarette after a joint. ive smoked oil all day everyday too and no way in hell is any plain nugs strong enough to blow past the high of oil. my last oil tested at 73%, made from straight nugs not trim out of some pvc pipe. the cooks look bomb as hell and i hope to try some soon but its just weed, cant really compare to well made concentrates. btw if you are not vaping your oil off a skillet or nail youre wasting it and not getting its full effects.

krunchbubble

Veteran
holy fuck, we have a ANOTHER EXPERT on concentrates......

PVC pipe? pretty rookie there, probably getting high of the pvc.....

Last edited:

Dorky

Is that supposed to be impressive? If youre feeling different after smoking herb while high on oil its only because you are adding different chemical compounds that arent present in the oil. similar to smoking a cigarette after a joint. ive smoked oil all day everyday too and no way in hell is any plain nugs strong enough to blow past the high of oil. my last oil tested at 73%, made from straight nugs not trim out of some pvc pipe. the cooks look bomb as hell and i hope to try some soon but its just weed, cant really compare to well made concentrates. btw if you are not vaping your oil off a skillet or nail youre wasting it and not getting its full effects.

LOL at PVC.

Butane Strips the pvc right into the oil. My friend sent some oil to lab to confirm

L

LumpStatus

I believe he means his shit is NOT made from trim in pvc pipe and that his is made from buds in something else besides pvc? Just the way i read it i guess. He would be crazy if he meant he does use pvc because thats not a good thing. Stainless or glass would be my choice. Ive used both and can tell no difference. Also cant tell the difference when using cheap 5x fuel vs expensive 5x fuel. also cant tell the difference between 7x personally. I no longer use oils much, too potent. Ill occasionally throw some on top of a bowl of buds in a bong which may seem like a waste but it makes my bowl last significantly longer.

Vegan

hey Prop good to see that the cut isnt impossible to get, looks like some damn nice fire!!
ima big fan of LVPK so this GSC must be quite tasty

Status
Not open for further replies.