What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorCal

Veteran
Haha i think it was me who gave em to you prop. Sucks most of em came out shitty but Cali connect hasn't been known to be the most reliable seed company from what I've heard.

LOL And yeah his GSC might be the worst pics posted so far. I'm sure he's got skills growing but sometimes you get too big for your own good and quality diminishes. Fuck it though get your paper, can't hate on that.

I got a good friend who knows swerve and had bought a shit ton of seeds from him (like thousands) for his OD. Apparently there were major issues with them but I think he made everything right so that was nice to hear.

Im Pretty sure this year he didn't run much Cali connect though. Def curious as to what cut swerve is running too....

Was actually just at said friends house this week to drop off some GSC to him and he said a lady friend we both know actually had a cut of the GSC that yields really well and is really fire. He said it's the real deal so I'd def trust his judgement. Dude def knows his herb.

Hopefully I can bug him enough to run some of this cookie trim. Shits so fire and he makes some crazy oil/concentrates. Heres a pic of some the stuff I got. I don't even think this pic does it justice. it's so sticky and frosty It gets me RIPPED when I puff it. I swear I almost feel like it actually gets me higher than the nugs....
And WTF is up with the neg reppers? LL just posted some pix to share. Come on now...
C22DB9F7-F867-452E-A85B-09CBF8CE9E59-355-00000040E86BF2DE.jpg

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hopefully at the cup they say

he took his proven SFV male and crossed it to the clone only GSC making GSC

don't you know man... when you pollinate a female plant... all of the seeds grow out 100% just like the mother plant. how do you think he got that SFV male???

lol... SFV male... that shit still cracks me up... who does he think he is fooling.

well I guess some people are fooled, I think he sales a lot of seeds... but I don't think I know anyone that actually takes him or his work seriously.

I popped a pack of his alien dog V2 (cause it didn't use his hack SFV male) and those plants were good... but then again you'd have to try in order to mess up ChemD x (tahoe OG x alien tech)

sorry to get off topic... swerve cracks me up though :D... back to GSC!

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
don't you know man... when you pollinate a female plant... all of the seeds grow out 100% just like the mother plant. how do you think he got that SFV male???

lol... SFV male... that shit still cracks me up... who does he think he is fooling.

well I guess some people are fooled, I think he sales a lot of seeds... but I don't think I know anyone that actually takes him or his work seriously.

I popped a pack of his alien dog V2 (cause it didn't use his hack SFV male) and those plants were good... but then again you'd have to try in order to mess up ChemD x (tahoe OG x alien tech)

sorry to get off topic... swerve cracks me up though :D... back to GSC!

in HT there is a blurb about his Tahoe being one of the best strains in the world, and they say that exact same thing, just replace GSC with Tahoe

I was on the can when I read that and found it ironic

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
On the can, reading High Times....

Seems fitting because the mag is SO shitty....

yep

it went down hill so fast in the 90's

all adds and stupid stories

but we get all the rags and look threw em at least. need to read something short, and you go through the supply catalog pretty fast and need something else

Skunk ain't bad but I haven't found a real good mag yet. There is a real demand for a great one

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
yep

it went down hill so fast in the 90's

all adds and stupid stories

but we get all the rags and look threw em at least. need to read something short, and you go through the supply catalog pretty fast and need something else

Skunk ain't bad but I haven't found a real good mag yet. There is a real demand for a great one

I have the first 10 years of High times, I used to work at the Hayward Hempery and was able to collect them from customers...

Icmag is the BEST magazine...

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I have the first 10 years of High times, I used to work at the Hayward Hempery and was able to collect them from customers...

Icmag is the BEST magazine...

yea, forums are what I read the most

never looked at the actual ICMAG, there is too much to read here

hereigrow

Maybe a stupid question and I'm sure someone will have a stupid answer but....where can i get a cut of this? Any clubs or is this one of those exclusives past around a tighr group of people? If not ehats the closest that can be had in seed form?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Maybe a stupid question and I'm sure someone will have a stupid answer but....where can i get a cut of this? Any clubs or is this one of those exclusives past around a tighr group of people? If not ehats the closest that can be had in seed form?

6788 posts in this thread and you ask that?

Take a few minutes to research it yourself, even just a few pages...

Wendull C.

Veteran
I have the forum cut and was watching it next to my sfv. I usually pull 1.5 or better from my sfv. Could any of you with more experience with this cut tell me a respectable yield based on the og?

C

Capital G

Not hard to find at all...book a flight to San Fran...bring a few thousand (it won't cost that much) and you can get whatever you want. Fuck what you read in this thread...speaking from experience...people are really cool about passing REAL cookies to you...if you have the money. There's no need to go to the clubs...it's out there...money talks.

hereigrow

6788 posts in this thread and you ask that?

Take a few minutes to research it yourself, even just a few pages...

Just figured it would b easier to ask instead of going through 6788 posts. ill take a few minutes but people like you can just as easy take one minute to sharevsome info. Thought this was a community to share info...thanx ill take a closer look

Status
Not open for further replies.