What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

miscbrah3284

Veteran
First set look like the forum cut second set look like the ogkb, but I have no experience with ogkb only seen pictures

thanks for the reply....i wanted to flower these out quickly to try to no if I received good genetics or not, so I took 2 clones off each plant at the flip to make sure I have them if the flowers were confirmed....but im feeling more confident by the day thanks to threads like these :tiphat: thanks man! I do keep a journal on another site but this is definitely the go-to cookie thread

YaaMon

So GSC is F1 Durban x South Florida OGK, and there are buds of F1 Durban meaning that there's a female, and I would guess that the South Florida OG was the mom and the F1 Durban was the dad in the GSC cross.

I wonder if they reversed the F1 Durban or if there is both a female and male plant of the F1 Durban.

YaaMon

Some cooks (not what the cut I have produced lol...fuck, I wish)
DSC09939_zps0391aff1.jpg

DSC09941_zps154bad2c.jpg

DSC09944_zps59e33de8.jpg

DSC09945_zpseeca0344.jpg

DSC09948_zpsd438f0e4.jpg

S2B

So GSC is F1 Durban x South Florida OGK, and there are buds of F1 Durban meaning that there's a female, and I would guess that the South Florida OG was the mom and the F1 Durban was the dad in the GSC cross.

I wonder if they reversed the F1 Durban or if there is both a female and male plant of the F1 Durban.

South Florida OG........lmfao

i got the platinum cookies cut.. any info on this one?? its the same one they sell the at green door in flowers. does look as crazy as the normal cookies but has an intense high. i feel like theres bubba in there.

also got some animal cookies buds and got a seed. i threw it on water asap so we'll see what comes of it.

anyon have any info on sherbert cookies? thats a new one ive seen

Relentless

Veteran
Looks dank.. Just dont know if its worth the valuable space.. prob wont run this gal every round.. maybe just 1 small pot every 2 or 3 grows..
GSC forum cut middle of week 5.. tiny buds :(

Attachments

• SDC10597.jpg
    SDC10597.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 8

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ nice GSC pic lumpstatus

thanks for all the pics and clarification from yall GSC experts on the diff varieties of this thing floating around. too bad i dont have any examples to show, guess the cuts haven't made it into my cirlces (or state) yet...
till them im admiring all yalls

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Moving to SF!

Moving to SF!

Yeah, pleasantly surprised by camera quality on mine. Not a great phone to drop, screen first though ;)

I think that your camera takes great pics!!

Also - Moving to San Francisco next month. Any suggestions or tips? :)
Filing for me Med Card on Day #1 there

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
im very pleased with this batch for my 1st run. she gave me 66g in a 2.5gal of coco. my next batch is looking to be better yielding and a bit frostier.

picture.php

picture.php

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
fuck

that looks amazing

but I can't see the time and $$$ put into it when you get 2 ounces out of a 2 gallon pot

I need to find me a bat cave and come out with something that produces, tastes, looks, and takes 8-9 weeks

shit looks like FIRE, but it really does seem like someone created a joke to pass around

big twinn

Veteran
Don't be fooled by her yield DIDM. She is super dense and grinds up to a lot. When she is dried she loses practically no size at all. She may not yield much but she is easily one of the most potent truly one hitters in my garden and I have great genetics over here. One hit is all you need but the flavor and smell will leave you yearning for more. When she was flowering, I thought the same thing....yield so small in comparison to everything that this must be a joke. That joke was on me, I can't get enough of her. She will never leave my garden, she has become a staple just as OG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts