What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
highly doubt you can hit 5 per plant outdoors with GSC...even with cherry pie the master mendo growers only get 3-4 per plant and we are talking 11 footers...cherry pie yields more too.

GSC doesnt stack enough and the colas are not large enogh to hit that numbers...honestly im only gonna get 1.5-2lb per 200 gal smartpot this year with GSC, the nugs are just too small compared to my 3-4lb plants like dieselberry and sour bubble.....thats why im not running it commercially next year, maybe a few in 45s for headstash

its some straight fire though, super dense icy with a really deep minty kush smell...the colors are amazing too the cold snap is doing them nicely.

this 7 ft cherry pie will yield around 2-3lbs...
picture.php

and here are the GSC forum cuts....
picture.php

Last edited:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
very nice outdoor cookies..... so fall like in color and tone....splendid pic's...best outdoor i've seen yet........

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I covet your property Yes4prop215...I am searching CL for a small 5-10 acres site up in gold country, east of Fresno or Calavaras anywhere within 2 hour drive.

Oh and your buds look good too lol!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
heres a top of the gsc picked a lil early, outdo organic.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this was like a week ago, finna give it bout one more week.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
highly doubt you can hit 5 per plant outdoors with GSC...even with cherry pie the master mendo growers only get 3-4 per plant and we are talking 11 footers...cherry pie yields more too.

GSC doesnt stack enough and the colas are not large enogh to hit that numbers...honestly im only gonna get 1.5-2lb per 200 gal smartpot this year with GSC, the nugs are just too small compared to my 3-4lb plants like dieselberry and sour bubble.....thats why im not running it commercially next year, maybe a few in 45s for headstash

its some straight fire though, super dense icy with a really deep minty kush smell...the colors are amazing too the cold snap is doing them nicely.

this 7 ft cherry pie will yield around 2-3lbs...
View Image

and here are the GSC forum cuts....
View Image

Those plants look very familiar!!!!

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres a top of the gsc picked a lil early, outdo organic.

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

this was like a week ago, finna give it bout one more week.

get some diffused light homie... shit is to frosty for such bright direct light... all I see is glare. no doubt its fire though!

Props on the outdoor... PROP and GET MO... I miss my OD :cry:

Peace,
Infi

NorCalZero

So weird that Berner raps about "cherry pie cookies" and both GSC and Cherry Pie look almost identical? No cherry pie in GSC my ass!

L

LumpStatus

I know there is a strain called cherry cookies...not sure if thats what he is referring to? Don't know....never listened to berner

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
So weird that Berner raps about "cherry pie cookies" and both GSC and Cherry Pie look almost identical? No cherry pie in GSC my ass!

F1xDurban X South Florida OG aka Flowridah or something like that = cookies

F1xDurban X GDP = Cherry Pie

or so the story goes

but remember, this is a game of "telephone" and 0/1,000,000 games of telephine ever ends in a correct answer

NorCal

Veteran
Holy shit shecks that shit loooks crazy. Glad you killed it this year. I gotta get on my shit and make it happen next year fer sho! Curious to see Wgat your diesel berry came out like to compare to my indoor batch too. Good kill bruh

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I know there is a strain called cherry cookies...not sure if thats what he is referring to? Don't know....never listened to berner

I haven't seen it, but the people at the Green Door mentioned this strain to me. They said it was better than the GSC and Cherry Pie. Not sure if it's a real strain or not, but if I see any I'll grab it. They also had Cookie Monster, which was chunkier cookies. I'm not sure if it was the samples I saw or the strain, but it wasn't very impressive.

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want to get the cuts, no doubt, but all this selfed bag seed and GSC x ??? = ______ cookies and cookie monster this, butter cookies that, cookie crumbs what?... beginning to get sick of it. chucking pollen at cookies doesn't make a different type of cookies, just watered down cookies. especially if selection aint done and its no better or even worse not as good as GSC, it just kinda brings it all down, ya know? but I guess there is about a million different OG's and even more whack ass "kush's" so I should just shut up :biggrin:... rant over...

alright who's got the next wave of bomb ass GSC pics???? I'm feelin' like I got low blood sugar... I need some COOKIES!

Peace,
Infi

I want to get the cuts, no doubt, but all this selfed bag seed and GSC x ??? = ______ cookies and cookie monster this, butter cookies that, cookie crumbs what?... beginning to get sick of it. chucking pollen at cookies doesn't make a different type of cookies, just watered down cookies. especially if selection aint done and its no better or even worse not as good as GSC, it just kinda brings it all down, ya know? but I guess there is about a million different OG's and even more whack ass "kush's" so I should just shut up :biggrin:... rant over...

alright who's got the next wave of bomb ass GSC pics???? I'm feelin' like I got low blood sugar... I need some COOKIES!

Peace,
Infi

lol.....right bro? Now you also got all these dudes already doing "cookie" projects. I understand people want to make the seeds available to peeps who cant get the cut(or cash in :biggrin:).........but cant some things just be left alone in its natural form and not pollen raped by every closet hack chucker and their friends. Only cuts I even want to try but def wont give my left nut over it is

1.forum cut
2.OGKB cut
3.animal cookies cut

I feel like my best chance is gonna be the forum cut. Not gonna lose sleep over it but I wont lie and say it would be nice to be able to grow some fire cookies some day.

All these watered down cookie crosses are just gonna further assist dbags to pass around fake cuts and get real stuff in return.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yup same thing that happened to the OG kush will happen to GSC....how many damn hybrids of kush are available now? every breeder has an OG kush cross in their stable....growers will pop those beans and then rename their favorite pheno something special and add that to the gene pool.....as long as the circle keeps the original cuts and doesnt pull any monkey business renaming things we should be good. OG came around before the hayday of internet documentation so its hard to verify things, but the evolution of GSC will be documented much better....

gbrandan

Yes, the internet is great in that it does allow us to document these things. Leading to much.much.less confusion about certain cuts, and hopfully to deter the fake cuts floating around from surfacing...

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
To you guys complaining about the raping of pollen and this turning into an og craze. Didn't gsc come from an obscure og cross? Hate if you want but the only way to improve on a strain is to breed it out. I personally look forward to seeing others run the new gear using cookie genetics but i have zero plans to pay to be a tester for the pollen Chuckers

NorCal

Veteran
Wow. From week 5-6 the hairs in my forum cut cookies packed on crazy resin and went from mainly all white hairs to the majority being orange. Crazy Last week there was no way id chop them. This week I could easily chop but I'm sure the potency and the yield would suffer greatly. Either way no way they're going any less than 60.

Relentless

Veteran
Me too. I think people are just tired of getting fake cuts that arent the real deal.. I know I am.. I got 3 fakes GSC before I got the real deal..

BTW Im hitting GSC with fire og bx pollen :D

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
its more the name biting that bugs me I guess... it just creates a veil of confusion especially among consumers... which don't spend hours per week on canna forums

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.