Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Nazi asian karaoke pheno.

The real heads know what's up.

BTW the person who has all my cooks needs to take pics cause I'm lazy, but i want all that glorious K+.

P.S. Fuck rainbows.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Oakland Organics on 7th Dowtown had Platinum Cookies cuts over the weekend. Didnt grab any but they looked healthy. Anyone know if they are legit?

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oakland Organics on 7th Dowtown had Platinum Cookies cuts over the weekend. Didnt grab any but they looked healthy. Anyone know if they are legit?

definitely definitely 7th Downtown definitely, Platinum Cookies 7th Downtown definitely legit, 7th, cookies definitely definitely legit, definitely legit definitely...:biggrin: Rainman, that guy is interesting

but no I'm just messin', I have no Idea really... though I don't think I've heard of a platinum cut... usually that is the term for the better batch of a product at any given dispensary. but again IDK

I just wanted to kid around a bit, with your handle name...

Peace,
Infi

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
1290165886_rsd4rn.gif

guineapig

Veteran
"My god....its full of stars..." :abduct:

(insert pic of eyeball from 2001: A Space Odyssey)

I fail to comprehend the animatronic kanye :) :(

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
It was in response to KB's attempted humor.

Cause everyone who's anyone knows my rainbow Prius is the business.

Sorry back to the cooks...here let me take some pics and try and be productive. Give me a min.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Philthy - Stop it man!

Infinitesimal - Yeah I see the 'Platinum' moniker thrown on everything in clubs. I just in there on the way back through the city and wondered if anyone had grown these out at all. I dont buy cuts from clubs so I leftem on the shelf. Ohh! And not a bad movie reference at all.

NorCal

Veteran
Nazi asian karaoke pheno.

The real heads know what's up.

BTW the person who has all my cooks needs to take pics cause I'm lazy, but i want all that glorious K+.

P.S. Fuck rainbows.

Bwahahah pretty much sums up our night. Don't forget the Amazonian birthday girl.....I swear we gotta go back and get that Asian dude on video. He's def a regular there on karaoke night

A65B92F7-43D5-4917-A10B-603B7958FABA-1669-0000010C82AC6EF9.jpg

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Just put some Cookies and Cherry Pie into flower the other night. Im beyond excited. Also got to smoke some more samples of each... Ill post up some of the nug shots i took in a day or two.
I definitely feel like you can notice similarities between the two. both the finished nug and the look of them in veg makes me think they HAVE to be related. (going off people saying its the durban that relates the two to eachother)

Here is the cookies (forum cut)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cherry Pie (i assumed it was the GDP dom. cut? but i dont know, the finished buds are so fucking yummy though)
picture.php

picture.php

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Slow down Phillthy,
You know we can't catch you.

Burn rubber, burn burn rubber. (in your rainbow prius, lol)

This is how Phillthy does it in Northern California.

Move to Sweet Tooth thread?

Move to Sweet Tooth thread?

Cause everyone who's anyone knows my rainbow Prius is the business.

Where the hell is SOFT ?? There's a fella that could inbreed a hybrid...stay peaceful softy! We stand united with closet breeders and nanner gazing homies!

xlarge_gay_pride_top2.jpg

construction.jpg.php

rainbow_prius_california.jpg

3703738330_86474ecd36_z.jpg

Onepunchko

yesprop dude that shit just looks incredible i luv creamy smoke... i bet that cut is gonna be well worth the 448g's of sour in few months lol... cant blame ya boy for hoardin it if he does just make sure he backs it up incase of emergency or disaster... shit i remeber my boy paid like 2g for 98 bubba back back back in the day and was well worth it at the time...way before all the ogs came out... hopefully i get to smoke some gsc somtime... ya better have a nug next year at 420..lol peace bro great pics and nugz... keep this thread rockin ... peace man ....

Just a reminder, a lb weighs 454 roughly. Screw all that "L.A. lb" (as some call it down here) nonsense. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.