What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Z-ro

Looks like Lump blew the whole 'smaller buds up top than below' theory out of the water....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
awesome pics lump looks like those nugs stacked real nice...color is tits too. i gotta get that AC setup, last run with i/e i swear to god...

strawbarry bonds lol..digg that!

The truth has come out!¡!

Brother that isnt even the half of it...

I'm a little reticent to bring this up... I'm not one to stir shit up but the truth needs to come out...

Arjan invented GSC cookies.... I know I couldnt believe at first either but the king told me the story first hand and its sounds pretty legit...

Back in 06 Arjan was in the Greenhouse, breeding and shit, working on a new Arjan Haze when he accidentally cross pollinated an Arjan haze #4 with Arjan haze#6 or maybe Arjan haze #7...
and you guessed it... the resulting progeny spawned "Cookies"

But now heres where it gets really wild he even named it too...

This was right around the time he had an industrial accident and spilled sts all over himself and his pecker fell off...

So he was feeling pretty bummed about that, so started to wear a kilt to feel more manly... and his boy Busta Rhymes had just given him a sash to wear that said "king of cannabis"

So one day these rude americans came into the coffee shop and saw Arjan in his kilt and sash and said "hey you look like a fucking girl scout"

Needless to say that bummed the king out even more... but Arjan being the awesome dude he his said "hey thats cool why dont you try the new strain I created I call it Arjan Haze #47 ... errr ... GS Cookies"

But little did he know that in the bud he gave the yanks there was a single seed that they brought back to america, a land devoid of good genetics... and named it GS Cookies in honor of the King...

^true story

L

LumpStatus

Rofl...I knew it had to come from greenhouse...all the best strains come from them!

I'm joking of course...

Bi0hazard

Veteran
if it came from greenhouse, it probably will only be in Fem seed version, like most of their lines =) Obviously the probability of it coming from GHS is slim to none. They would have already had a Cherry Pie S1, I mean Fem out by now.

Seems when Shantibaba left GHS way back in the day, he took all his original males. A lot of their older genetics are now Fem Only S1's of the mothers/phenos they were able to keep/establish. Hard to make regular seeds without the original males =P

Although, I have to say winner phenos of the GHS Super Lemon Haze wasn't too shabby - not soaring holding on to your chair haze, but fine cannabis for sure.

At the same time their chemdog and og's expressions don't even resemble the chem genetic line. I'm glad there there are lots of breeders in the game, with different approaches to breeding dank.

Last edited:

Lookin for den mother cookies...and fortune cookie! Watcha got homies?

6a00d8341c2ca253ef016767eae665970b-400wi

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
One hears the fabled GSC are only to be found in the mystical land of Bali Hai... but what do I know, I have never seen or tasted this phenomenon.

Happy Growing!

platinum cookies from green door

still hearing ppl claim no club sells the real at all haha
who knows either way i enjoyed the shit out of this

Attachments

• DSC_0187.jpg
    DSC_0187.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 16

If cookies was a 50 day fat indica I'd really have the hots for her...I'm enjoying my online affair wit gs but not sure how far I'd go to posses her! Enjoy your peace homies

GanjaRebelSeeds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I posted this in another GSC thread last night but wanted to put here as well.

Here's the truth about GSC, It's not that great. I recently had a private tasting/judging of 4 strains. ECSD,SFV OG,SFV OG x Chemdog,and GSC.
6 people participated. All six choses GSC as last place in terms of smell,taste,and quality smoke. GSC was second place in appearance.
It's just not that special. I'm telling you this from experience. Find some nice OG kush or Sour Diesel and you'll be way happier,trust me.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Glad the thread is back. Wish they would give me my "The White" thread back. Fucking trolls have to ruin every thing. Really really sucks.

L

LumpStatus

I posted this in another GSC thread last night but wanted to put here as well.

Here's the truth about GSC, It's not that great. I recently had a private tasting/judging of 4 strains. ECSD,SFV OG,SFV OG x Chemdog,and GSC.
6 people participated. All six choses GSC as last place in terms of smell,taste,and quality smoke. GSC was second place in appearance.
It's just not that special. I'm telling you this from experience. Find some nice OG kush or Sour Diesel and you'll be way happier,trust me.

No 1 is saying that cookies is for everyone. Why do you think that just because you and your friend don't like it that no 1 else will either? I've been smoking Og for a long time and for the last few months I have definitely preferred cookies over OG...

I don't like eating tomatoes, I think they are disgusting. So that means no 1 else should like eating tomatoes either right? You will be much happier eating pickles, trust me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts