What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Wow didn't know graff was appreciated that much with the cookie heads, makes sense though. Next time I'll do something with more effort than some quick shitty hands. Anyways until I get a chance, you'll just have to make do with this...
DSC08988.jpg

DSC09011.jpg

DSC09037.jpg

DSC09085.jpg

BTW don't know if they're working or not, but I started adding watermarks because I just saw somebody using my pics to sell their cuts on craigslist(and cause it's classy n shit nukka)...THE PERSON POSTING ON THERE IS NOT ME AND I DO NOT CONDONE TRYING TO SOURCE CUTS THROUGH THAT SITE.

~Unknwn.

smoooth

Love to go bombing with my Montana cans:) like the style alot man!
Pics are killing it too. Good idea with the watermarks. You have some awesome photography skills

Bi0hazard

Veteran
^ I guess that will do, lol.

Beautiful nugs there! Loving the purple Kush-like calyx on pic 3. Absolutely stunning - I think people could put together a Book of all the cookies pictures and future hybrids and it would sell easily on highly glossy high quality prints.

Always looking forward to the pics on this thread.

Oh ya, you might want to make sure the Watermark is on top of an area they can't crop out - if it's transparent it's not that big of a deal to do it that way. Although people using your pics is also a compliment =)

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Wow didn't know graff was appreciated that much with the cookie heads, makes sense though. Next time I'll do something with more effort than some quick shitty hands. Anyways until I get a chance, you'll just have to make do with this...
View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
BTW don't know if they're working or not, but I started adding watermarks because I just saw somebody using my pics to sell their cuts on craigslist(and cause it's classy n shit nukka)...THE PERSON POSTING ON THERE IS NOT ME AND I DO NOT CONDONE TRYING TO SOURCE CUTS THROUGH THAT SITE.

~Unknwn.

oh fuck

it is starting

well at least they wish they had her eh?

F

Franky4fingers

Dallas misses out on all the goods. Ready for something diff besides the normal garbage

big twinn

Veteran
Hello Icmaggers!
It is about time I make a more worth while contribution to this thread!
*sorry about them being sideways...tilt your head, b/c I'm not sure how to correct this.
Here she is, the Forum cut at day 26:

I've got around 30ish plants in flower, and unfortunately the GSC had the least amount of veg time. I would have vegged them longer, but I simply didn't have the time and space considering everything else was more than ready to flower. I believe that these cuts were still revegging when I got them, so the transition from reveg to flower was quite sudden.

big twinn

Veteran
5 picture limit...since when?

Sorry about the over saturation from the flash. A shitty camera is all I had at my disposal. Hopefully I'll have a better point and shoot when things start to swell.

Thus far, the GSC has the tightest most compact nug structure thus far along in flower. As for the trich. development, at 26 days, she has the best frost coverage out of everything else I have going.

I will update pictures when I am further along in flowering.

and for all you graff Cookie heads out there, here is a Cherry Pie Cookies Logo I have been playing with:

along with a creative handy for all the cookie and cherry pie lovers out there.
Cheers and enjoy!
-BT

A

Alone

@ BIG TWINN ~ When you upload pics from your camera to your picture folder on the computer it will use windows live photo gallery. Go to edit pictures. You "check" the box on whatever picture you want to turn upright and at the bottom right of the window on the screen should be a triangle looking box that shows a turn right arrow or a turn left arrow.

Extremely simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts