Veteran
DSC08939.jpg

DSC08940.jpg

DSC08942.jpg

DSC08946.jpg

DSC08948.jpg

ghostly

It's funny as shit to hear "I had to move home" or "my mom won't let me.."
Fuckin kids, get off the Tit already boys!

U.P.- looks dank and clearly u r killing it... BUT... That bitch doesn't look like she'll yield for shit. I thought the Pie was a low yeilder
4c68b1f6-f7ee-c07b.jpg
but those cookies take the crown.

RedEyedNReady

Who ever said, "...a watched pot never boils." is
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta say I prefer pie to cookies from my experience so far! Awesome pics UP and Ghostly!

Norkali

This page is pure fuckel. Talking about how you're life sucks is cool and all but I know from personal experience if you take a hit that puts you on your ass you just pick yourself up and work twice as hard (credit to Y4P for helping me realize this). If you "live2gro" be about it, or you may end up (like) alone.

+1,000

Going through this as we speak.....HARD MODE BITCH. :biggrin:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Way to say it prophet part of this game is getting kicked in da nuts but the great ones comeback greater then before ... in time witH lessones learned... Shit could always be worse it's all bout how much u want it and How hard u work. Weve all been there alot recently rippers been goin around lately but cry elsewhere...This thread def took a bummer I'd like to see dem depressin posts removed and back to cookies.... Plenty of other places to complain bout life not the happy gsc thread I come to to laugh...

nomaad

Veteran
I have a jar full of animals to see me through till my next harvest. A fine addition to the headies. Excellent specimen fosho. Cut right through the other headies I was hoping it would.

Thank you weed-gods.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
GSC Day 59 Coco 1KW

This is my first run under the 1kw's. It stacked up pretty nicely. I've been really busy lately, and didn't have time to setup to take full plant shots. I have some pics of the entire tent, but It was just a quick set of shots after half had already been taken down. There's more pics in my thread.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

aligee

Veteran
just picked up some platinum cookies cuts looks similar in leaf structure to the GSC cut looking forward to some cookies & milk real soon!!!

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
just picked up some platinum cookies cuts looks similar in leaf structure to the GSC cut looking forward to some cookies & milk real soon!!!

hasnt it been decided that the platinum cookies is just a renname for GSC when its grown real well.?

aligee

Veteran
hasnt it been decided that the platinum cookies is just a renname for GSC when its grown real well.?

Well i guess theres only one way to find out ill be growing GSC & platinum GSC side by side lots of opinionated info on the interweb these days ....dont talk bout it ..be about It!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts