What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Old Betsy smells like Rotten mango baby diaper funk..No gingerbread cookie at all...

well what my friend has and was told is Betsy smells just like gingerbread cookies

:dunno:

I'd like to know what it is then, cause it smells just like it

L

LumpStatus

I never said the indians called it gdp....just that thats where it came from!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
whos gonna make some baby diaper cookies? doug benson is working his own cross the heinous anus cookies....

maybe bringin back the dinosaur cookies! those in the know, know what im talkin about!
mothers-cookies-dinosaur-grrrahams-27841.jpg

TonyGreenHand

I never said the indians called it gdp....just that thats where it came from!

Do you have information about how this name became attached to the clone Ken received? This has always bothered me about this story, they must have been some hip indians if they did in fact name the strain that before ken received it.

And Yes4Prop215 Dinosaur cookies is the best idea I've heard all year.

L

LumpStatus

Im pretty sure it was all kens doing. I mean he owns grandaddy purp collective, inc the name of the richmond collective. He has had collectives all over but most have different names. He had an oakland collective, la collective, richmond grandaddy purp collective, stan the mans in vallejo, p2p in san jose. Currently p2p is the only one open but hes got a permit for richmond and will be back in biz hopefully by the end of the year in richmond.

But ya...gdp i believe was all kens doing. Also ken estes medicudicals :)

And if you are offended by the term "indians" then go talk to ken. Because thats what he calls his friends lol

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Wrong. Ken didnt create shit. He was given the cut by some native americans north of the bay. Look at the video I posted and on yourtube of him tryin to explain where it came from. He admits he didnt create it and was only involved in Ken's cut which is watered down and crossed to some unknown male that he talks about in the vid. No where near the GDP from 10-15 years ago. not even close. Anyways, I thought this was about cookies baby.

big twinn

Veteran
This is the Cookies/whatever is big, popular and hyped up in the current Cali Market/ whatever other entertaining random BS to contribute Thread. Quite entertaining.

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Lump, I'm curious why you think Kens GSC isn't legit? What exactly are the differences between the 'legit' and 'kens'?

Status
Not open for further replies.