What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guest8905

prop215 posted a pic of that plant over the winter, those shots and yours revealed spider mite damage and a pretty weak support system under what looks like pretty weak (imo) light transmitting plastic covering.

Im guessing under optimum growing conditions and with proper ipm and support in full sun she would do, look and yield better outside

just my 2cents though

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
hey sticky BHO is the homie...those are his pics i posted last year...good to see you around 594. that stuff is lookin nice and coated for some outs!

GSC makes some insane bho....smells exactly like the nug. nothin like some home made cookie dough to top off a cookie bowl..

hammalamma

Veteran
hey sticky BHO is the homie...those are his pics i posted last year...good to see you around 594. that stuff is lookin nice and coated for some outs!

GSC makes some insane bho....smells exactly like the nug. nothin like some home made cookie dough to top off a cookie bowl..
You know that its not good for you too put a flame to bho right? It gives off phenolic black smoke,
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=237502&page=4
check post #55 Grey Wolf knows his shit.
Wow bho594, nice od!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i only use glow rods these days but good looks....im pretty strict about it too id rather wait and let the rod heat up than use a bic.

L

LumpStatus

Is it not the lighter creating the black smoke not the bho? Cause ive never seen black smoke from my bho... its not the bho its the lighter right?

BHO594

The worms were crucial up north,i'd wake up being bit by the fuckers lol outtapocket..
And yes are cookie was super neglected lots of worm damage and we got hit by some Rain too,Thats why there was plastic covering.Its alota work watching over 65 smart pots Pruning,watering,and runing back in forth from the Bay.

I Thought the cook would be ready alot sooner but it was the last to get choped,Are OG ripened weeks before the cookie.But that worked out great because we were up to are neck in Trim.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
The worms were crucial up north,i'd wake up being bit by the fuckers lol outtapocket..
And yes are cookie was super neglected lots of worm damage and we got hit by some Rain too,Thats why there was plastic covering.Its alota work watching over 65 smart pots Pruning,watering,and runing back in forth from the Bay.

I Thought the cook would be ready alot sooner but it was the last to get choped,Are OG ripened weeks before the cookie.But that worked out great because we were up to are neck in Trim.

Last year I released wave after wave of the baby wasps and had pretty little problems with the worms. My folks on the other hand..... Very sad, pounds lost to them lil bastards. Cant wait to throw some cookies outside n see what they do..

Double F

pretty interesting that your OG finished before GSC. last year my OGs went into mid october. i would have let them go longer but the caterpillars were starting to eat some of the tops so i harvested before i wanted to.

G

guest8905

too many og cuts to just call it og and thats it.

This kid i met, he says 'oh yeah bro i ran og last year.." so i asked him which cut and he looked at me like a deer in the headlight "you know og.."

sure buddy,

thats why some people are like yeah mine was done end of sept, while others have to wait till mid to late oct... Tired of og and diesel to be honest. Everything seems to have it in it. Time for some new flavors to hit the streets! no og in them at all,, if you can beleive that lol

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
too many og cuts to just call it og and thats it.

This kid i met, he says 'oh yeah bro i ran og last year.." so i asked him which cut and he looked at me like a deer in the headlight "you know og.."

sure buddy,

thats why some people are like yeah mine was done end of sept, while others have to wait till mid to late oct... Tired of og and diesel to be honest. Everything seems to have it in it. Time for some new flavors to hit the streets! no og in them at all,, if you can beleive that lol

got some Purple Haze yesterday

I was like WTF, for real? It is super amazing tasting and gives a nice clear high

nomaad

Veteran
Bacillus Thuringiensis FTW

two strains. kurastaki for caterpillars outside and israeliensis for fungus gnats.

BTk profylaxis: apply weekly from late July until the buds are stacking and you have to start worrying about water retention and the mold that would follow. Apply in the evening or after direct sun is over for the day. I like to wait till a nice breezy evening. Full sun foliar spraying can burn your plants and the sun kills the BT.

wait, this isn't the big plant thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.