Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammalamma

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

From Norcal Naturals In San Jose, it reeks of minty menthol. My friend said he got it from the city.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wuts the word on cookies outdoor? anyone did it? how was the yield? Would it be worth running outside?

hammalamma

Veteran
That spot has really nice high end herb. Have you seen the Black Pearl they have? There's two different phenos. One smells like straight up lime lollipops you used to get at the doctors office.
My buddy was trying to tell me about that Black Pearl, I don't smoke flowers any more so it's hard to get excited over nugs, but I will have to check it out.:biggrin:

OrganicBuds

Veteran

I have asked several times in this thread before. From what others have said it sounds like not many have grown it outdoors, and the main concern would be bud rot with the dense nugs. However, cherry pie grows very well outdoors and cookies has cherry in it's genetics.

L

LumpStatus

Cookie veg shots

Cookie veg shots

Some of my Cookie veg shots...

Cookie cuttings just waiting on roots...

L

LumpStatus

Other shots

Other shots

Cherry pie durban pheno...

Cherry pie GDP pheno...bushy but not a mutant in any way...

New Wave...

And some Larry OG just for fun....this is not my finished manicure, just a quick trim for the pic. There practically no visible leaf on any of my finished nugs.

L

LumpStatus

gsc ice cream...

gsc ice cream...

Thought this was funny...tried the samoa, it was good but nothing special. I might give the thin mint a try.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice pics lumpstatus that newwave and larry og lookin like some nice smoke...

im giving cookies a shot this year outdoors but not gambling my whole garden on her...

so i guess these "white caps" come from a combo of light bleaching and cold temps...my yield this round was really bad because of the cold temps...my cookie top colas were 2x larger on my last run..but the frost/smell is pretty similar.
animalcookieapril005.jpg

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Yes4Prop215,

Do you use any LED's in the mix during flowering? I've seen a lot of people achieve the albino nug from LED spectrum's. I would assume the LEP (Plasma) lights would be able to achieve the same thing. I'm pretty sure the albino expressions from LED don't have to be close enough for light burn.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I paid 50$ a cut when I bought mine. I will be growing them outdoors so I will for sure get my 50$ back no problem. Not to mention I will keep a mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.