What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Not to be rude, but everyone is wrong.

It's an LVPK S1, which originally came from the NYPK. They reversed a Triangle OG, and crossed it to the LVPK S1. Joe Rogan got the cut and passed it to B-Real. He gave it to Kreayshawn, and she's been pumping fortune cookies ever since.

She's the only one that has it, and all the other cuts are fakes. Her next album is called. "You can't have my cookie" and she's wearing a GSC uniform on the cover. Check it out.

Mia

It's an LVPK S1, which originally came from the NYPK. They reversed a Triangle OG, and crossed it to the LVPK S1. Joe Rogan got the cut and passed it to B-Real. He gave it to Kreayshawn, and she's been pumping fortune cookies ever since.

She's the only one that has it, and all the other cuts are fakes. Her next album is called. "You can't have my cookie" and she's wearing a GSC uniform on the cover. Check it out.

Lulz
WTF?

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Nailed it.

Nailed it.

Finally someone speaks the truth, preach on nukka.

LVPK s1. Definitely not as good as the holy grail: indian diaper baby kush, but a close second for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ0_Cewyw7c

All hype, all bud, HARDMODE.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Her new album cover...

Her new album cover...

Kreayshawn-1.jpg

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Damn man. She's not going to be too happy that you leaked the album cover. It's going to be serious though. She's got Lil B on it, Cuzzin Todd, Gucci Mane, Berner, and Yoko Ono. Serious fire man. Beats for days! Top notch lyrical skills for sure.

That IDBK is straight fire. Smell is just like the one that hits you in the face when you step off the plane in New Delhi.....

G

guest8905

nasty blunt

blunts suck....and wtf are you guys talking about, who are all these people you mentioned? musicians? haha im out of the loop thats for sure

but bm504 is in the loop now, love the fact you got the real one, nice dark leaves....that box is so tight, great props to the delivery guy

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Puma the Cookie Monster has a sense of humor for sure!

Krunch thanks for the positive ID!

Your corpse they are two different cuts, the bigger plants are from cuts I got in Feb.
The little one I just got the other day.

Stay safe
BM

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea you can see obvious differences between the real "thin mint box cut" and the unknown cut which does resemble new wave or cherry pie...

seriously i wouldnt smoke that blunt, probably has poo poo particles on it...*fart noise*

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Abja, it's cool we're lezzies together, mad scissor action.

& Prop-the unknown cut....pffft don't put my name on that! Frig off!

BTW I stay rolling 0.4 white owl chunky choppers ALL DAY. Smearin smegma and caca oil on the wrap so it burns slow. Yummy.

ABF 12/12

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your corpse they are two different cuts, the bigger plants are from cuts I got in Feb.
The little one I just got the other day.

Stay safe
BM

hmm i see... did you pick the first one up at 215market? Mine is looking closer to the first ones you posted up.

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
YC Check your rep msg.

Thanks for your 2 cents too BT

Guess I'll flip em tomorrow and see what turns up.

Stay safe
BM

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Damn....

Damn....

I wanted what the cookie monster be on.....

.....But ended up with some Grover Kush.

picture.php

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We had a vendor selling GSC cuts. I had serious doubts about its authenticity when I saw it come through the market. The pictures here look nothing like the clones we saw. Anyone who got a cut from me can come in and get credit if it turns out to be a fake. I am
I have had a few people bring it in to smoke and its stellar for sure but no more so than any other stellar product out there. I don't have the desire to track me down an oz.. :) It's a lot of hype.. It has "sellability" so the demand is high but growing it out to test so we will see... its mostly hype like everything in this industry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.